1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its a tm, cant reely tell you anything about bell excpet that asgi sent me a free bell m9 over the summer and i was reely impressed with it-shot reely straight and the action was very smooth and quick...but this is a 1911 thread.

so i was planning on getting a silver guarder kit for this gun and a 2 tone kimber slide but i was recently informed that the two silvers will not match at all so ill need to buy some other metal frame for the tm and sand/polish it down to silver. anyone selling one?

Hi all,

Thought this is a good a place as any to post pics of my new holster for my WA Wilson Tactical SG Compact :) It's a DeSantis, leather outer, kydex inner and very very stiff kydex belt loop. Bought off ebay from the states (arrived in the post today), suits the pistol down to the ground, well chuffed I am :D

And a piccy of the pistol in question to keep us on track...

cheers

B

Wow, seems to be excellent holster … I'm looking for a DeSantis, too. But I didn't have a chance to pick on on ebay yet. But I'll happen sometime ;)

Nice Wilson Combat, too.

I have seen Wilsons with those kind of sights. But they're not stock by WA, or are they? Has a really nice look to it. Some of the new Novaks have those, too. Or were it the Heinie's models? But definitely hot combination with Wilson Combat Supergrade, those sights and DeSantis holster. You plan to replace the loop to a more concealed carry variant? This one is more of a duty holster for cops ;)

I've been playing with Gimp 2.4.1 a little bit lately. It's basically an open source version of Photoshop, although not quite as user friendly and lacking some of the fancy draw tools. Just search for it on google and you'll be able to find a free downloadable version.

I've been playing with Gimp 2.4.1 a little bit lately. It's basically an open source version of Photoshop, although not quite as user friendly and lacking some of the fancy draw tools. Just search for it on google and you'll be able to find a free downloadable version.

Gimp can be amazing and better then photoshop if you really know what you are doing. Not very user-friendly though.

PaintShop Pro x2 (ver. 12) is also a great, under-appreciated graphics proggy

Not free, but $100 is still much better than Photoshop CS3's $700 bucks and has as many useful tools.

Corel PaintShop Pro X2

Slainte!