1911 Picture Thread

This is my first 1911, so sorry if this sounds noobish.

It seems everytime i load my magazine in my TM with Metal kit with green gas, most of it leaks out and i can only get 5 shots out. I'm useing the new green gas cans with smaller bottles and detached nozzles. Am I doing something wrong? Already wasted alot of gas, dont want to waste more >.>

Those cans:

http://www.aaatacticalairsoft.com/green_gas_p/greengas.htm

Edited by Mr Foxhound
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, I've seen the parts out there for a while and I always thought about going this route....just surprised that not many people did it too...I mean it was sorta inspired by the Punisher 1911.....and that was a pretty popular gun back then I think...

Yep its a TM...

Nova SFA LA Vickers Custom Kit

Nova SFA Outer Barrel

Nova SFA Beavertail

Nova Wilson Combat Extended Slide Catch

Guarder Recoil Spring

Guarder Hammer Spring

Nine-Ball 3 Holes Trigger

PDI Nash Compensator

PDI 6.05 Compensator Inner Barel

PDI Compensator Guiderod

PDI Delta Hammer

Pachmayr Fingergroove Signature Grip

Its lacking a bit of internal work now....so I am not sure how it shoots at the moment because I didn't bring my AI filler with me to US....

I think its not impossible for the PDI comp system to work on a WA. If you can find a exteneded inner barrel(probably wants a steel one) all the comp does is clamp onto that with 2 setscrew with the adaptor replacing the barrel bushing, the recoil guide can probably be used or if not making one isn't that hard....

Well, very nice basis … I'm more of a pure guy. But Vickers kit looks awesome. Worth to consider.

Kimber is fine, too, but I like the plain classic grips not those weirdo shaped once (I had one of these weirdo grips purchased by mistake, thought they were the straight classical ones). Straight, the Kimber looks like this:

kimberpachmayr2.jpg

Edited by SamJacksonFan

Nice, but be careful with such big silencers … this one is a prettey big one, looks quite heavy, hope not metal. I heared the Browning system seems to have quite problems with off balanced weight in long term. I use the TK silencer which is specificly designed to suit GBBs, especially 1911s.

Edited by SamJacksonFan