1911 Picture Thread

Soap? Cheese? :P

Closest guess was ivory. It's actually a beef soup bone, cut and shaped with a it of auto body filler (Bondo) to fill in the back and make it flat. They're really flawed and pretty much unusable cause one's too thick and the other has a messed up screw hole, but it was still an educational experience making them. They're so blurry because I tried to give them a polished look and finished them with a clear gloss, so the camera flash was a little too harsh.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Nova MSH w/ Magwell, and Nova Ambi safety....

3322367a.jpg

3322367b.jpg

3322367c.jpg

I think it looks ok, though I wish the color matched better....now just wait for my MEU mag to get here and I think the look is complete....

note the sight have been dotted as well....

yeah its sanded, I was bored....

doesn't like how it turned out, but with my MEU mags on the way I don't much care for it anymore. I just started with 150grit and work my way to 1000 and applied polish. But the thing oxidized quickly and goes dull....too much work for not much gain....

Owned quite a few 1911's now.

3x WE 1911's (2 regulars, 1 type C

3x WA Hardballers (yes, three, all at once xD)

2x TM 1911's

1x TM Detonic (its technically a 1911 xD)

My last WE 1911:

1911-1.jpg

Type C custom:

Custom-2-1.jpg

Military Custom:

Custom-1-2.jpg

the WE's when i first started modifying them:

1911s.jpg

and my three hardballers :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

Currently got a TM 1911 that im waiting for my gaurder metal kit to arrive... also got a detonics metal kit on the way