M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

they are cool, but i still prefer the sopmod m14...

i like the ebr with the m4 style stock the best of the ebrs. anyone have that?

-Joe

G&P just recently released a mod 1 conversion kit. Should be in stores soon. I want one.

Edited by davedawg123
I'm using this adapter, about half the price as the monoloc, and looks better:

Looks cool! At the time, the monoloc was my only option.

They both do the same job, but wouldn't you want it to QD? Or does it? I guess you won't lose your zero if it's more securely attached.

Edited by BaBaBooey
Looks cool! At the time, the monoloc was my only option.

They both do the same job, but wouldn't you want it to QD? Or does it? I guess you won't lose your zero if it's more securely attached.

Well at night I'm really not sure why I'd need it to be QD. But fair enough, to be honest I'd rather use that non-qd mount and have enough left over for a larue mount for my Leupold. I need the Larue because I need to be able to push that scope forward enough that I can actually make a cheek weld.

And Husky, dude, he keeps calling me, it's getting ANNOYING!

Perhaps a dump question, but would a real steel wood M14 stock work with an Airsoft one? :unsure:

Not without a LOT of work, and only the oversized ones, i.e the big reds. Even then it's almost cheaper just to buy a for airsoft version then to put all the work into a real one that will not fit as well or be as strong.

Marui SOCOM with standard M14 flash hider, Mk4 replica of unknown Chicom manufacture (but it's got damned good glass in it), SpecterGear SOP with ERB. Not sure who was on the dye tanks or the packaging line the day my sling got packaged but uh, yeah, not really matching colors between the sling, the front mount and the buttstock mount. It does however hold the weapon, which is what actually matters.

FDE is AlumahydeII. Shoots far. ;)

2d0xipu.jpg

qs33og.jpg

Edited by Wupjak

An AGM M14 I've been fixing for a mate. It was so fubar I had to order an entire replacement gearbox in the end. He took the opportunity to add the aimpoint and bipod as well. He isn't a big guy and I worry that he won't survive a whole day of gaming lugging it around. Looks pretty good though.

M14_02.jpg

M14_03.jpg

M14_01.jpg