M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

So I just got my CYMA M14 in teh mail and I was wondering how i can make it accept large batteries?

Or would it be better for me to use small batteries?

Anyways, its dark in my state right now. Pics tomorrow XD

It doesnt take them right now? If you unscrew the butt plate there are several rails in the battery compartment. Grind these down to open up some more room in there. After you've done that put your large battery in the butt stock then screw the back on and never take the battery out, just charge the battery in the gun. I had large 8.4's fit in my TM one =\

Well for some reason, the CYMA M14 uses the small connector. So I cannot uses large batteries except for the bad one that came with it.

edit: evilliboba, where can i get it? The plug i mean.

sorry, i butchered your name ;___;

Edited by RedScare

Wow, nice EBR!

Could someone post some more pics of the Cyma m14 socom (preferably stock, no spray job, interested in quality) would be great if there could be a side by side comparison to the TM version but I guess that is highly unlikely...

Edited by gunnermaniac
Finally rejoined the M14 owners club =D

http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08092/tm14socom168.jpg

Getting this made me realise how much i missed my old one.

I have big plans for it.

oohh... Pretty. :D Now I want an M14 again after looking at all of these.

Edited by Echo 2

Has anyone used the G&P low profile scope mount on their m14 and had a problem with the little screw that holds the small metal plate onto the gun being too small?

At the moment I can't sure up my scope because I can't get the screw to stay threaded, and I can't find a screw that would work at the hardware store near my house.

Thanks,

Spoon Man

Agreed :)

cgyarring, what make of m1 replica is that? Any good? Oh and where'd you get the cheek rest? :huh:

Nice looking m21 by the way :)

No clue of who makes it, got it in a trade, but its very solid with all the proper adjustments. Can't argue with it for the price of $70 shipped I paid. The cheek rest is a Blackhawk.

I'm toying with painting the stock a khaki color, we shall see what happens!