M14 Picture Thread

No clue of who makes it, got it in a trade, but its very solid with all the proper adjustments. Can't argue with it for the price of $70 shipped I paid. The cheek rest is a Blackhawk.

I'm toying with painting the stock a khaki color, we shall see what happens!

Please, I beg you... Make it DARK khaki. :P It makes me sad when I see all these amazing guns, and then boom! An ugly, non-tactical light tan coating on it! How does that help? <_< Nice gun BTW! I give you +1 if I could. :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Just bought this CYMA M14 from UN Co, came within 3 days from HK and i didn't get ANY hassle from customs :)

Ordered it with all the accesories pictured:

King Arms RAS

King Arms M3 Replica

King Arms Silencer

TSD Leather M14 Sling

Accushot Ring mounts

Still need to get a bipod for it, any suggestions ? .

I didn't realise it would be this long, not very practical, will find out this Sunday :)

Edited by Hammerfall
Just bought this CYMA M14 from UN Co, came within 3 days from HK and i didn't get ANY hassle from customs :)

Ordered it with all the accesories pictured:

King Arms RAS

King Arms M3 Replica

King Arms Silencer

TSD Leather M14 Sling

Accushot Ring mounts

Still need to get a bipod for it, any suggestions ? .

I didn't realise it would be this long, not very practical, will find out this Sunday :)

I am entirely baffled. Why would you spend so much money on the externals when the AEG itself is a huge piece of *beep*? Why didn't you get the Cyma RAS for half the price of the KA? o.O

I am entirely baffled. Why would you spend so much money on the externals when the AEG itself is a huge piece of *beep*? Why didn't you get the Cyma RAS for half the price of the KA? o.O

I have a strange priority system ;)

My brother was putting in an order to UN Co so i thought i'd get all the external parts which are either very difficult to come by in the UK or highly priced. Buying from HK made a saving and was straight forward so there wasn't any reason not to.

As for the AEG itself being a piece of *beep* that is a subjective view and without me actually skirmishing the gun i can't comment on it yet :) However, If it is indeed ######, i'll do something about it. Internal upgrade parts can be had quite readily in the UK so i can upgrade it virtually anytime if need be. I thought i'd give the vast amounts of positive reviewers the benefit of the doubt though by using it in stock form.

As for getting the KA RAS... why the hell not . I saw a picture of an M14 in this thread with one and thought '' That looks nice, i'll buy one of those '' :P

A lot of ppl seem to be doing that mod now. After i finished about 4 ppl have done it and now and two lol :D

Does anyone else have the problem of bb's hitting the silencer? I found a temp fix for it, if i put the silencer on with the allan screw on the top and tighten it most of the bb's make it through. I cant think what else i can do to fix it, ive got zero inner barrel wobble and the rest of the gun is very solid :(

Can any one help?

Edited by msx361
...ive got zero inner barrel wobble and the rest of the gun is very solid...

I dont a longer inner barrel as i want to be able to use it without the silencer. Sorry i should of said i have dremel some of it, but its really thick and hard to cut through it. But i think that will probably be the only solution.

yes, thats seems the only solution, but ALSO steady the inner barrel

that will help greatly

URPEACEKEEPER: that sucks! epoxy? duct tape? that would make it look more ghetto... i.e. USMC-ish ;)

BTW... anyone got any pics of a USMC m14 DMR? i know there are a few pics posted in here already, but id like to see a few more... maybe with slight differences, like a PEQ, sifferent scope, etc

-Joe

Because the Cymas internals are aparently atleast equivalent to the tm.