M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

I know you guys hate EBRs but...What the hell. lol. In my opinion the EBR is a old amazing gun, modernized. And thats why I love it. If it aint broke dont fix it, improve it.

Paintjob better explained in the painted weapons topic.

MK14 Mod 0

mk14glock003.jpg

Upgrades (By a friend/fellow airsofter, not me.):

V2 Promtheus torque (standard ratio) gears* This gun is NOT a complete V7 gearbox.

G&P white piston with 2nd tooth trimed.

Systema piston head with bearings

Prometheus V7 cylinder head

Guarder SP140 spring*

Prometheus V2 (yes a version 2) cylinder

Prometheus hard anti-reversal latch

Ordered a V7 tappet plate and nozzle (didn't fit, believe i had to go with another type. Not sure on which.)

Systema 6mm bushings

Prometheus shims

rewire to 18ga

Deans connector

DB Custom G3 size Tightbore (Not installed yet)

Gun shoots around 450 FPS. At a field I go to 450 FPS guns have to be semi only and have a 50' Engagment distence. (Called DMR role)

Still needs a Harris Bipod and a EOtech Magnifier replica. (EO is replica aswell)

And guess what? Shes a KART (Well, Echo1) EBR. =P

Edited by Mr Foxhound
I know you guys hate EBRs but...What the hell. lol. In my opinion the EBR is a old amazing gun, modernized. And thats why I love it. If it aint broke dont fix it, improve it.

Nein, EBRs are the only reason I come to this thread. EBR people don't be shy! :D

Would like to see someone desert Krylon there's though...

how difficult is it to fit a G&P EBR kit?

ive always wanted to do it but im a whimp when it comes to taking my M14 appart, im most likley to loose or forget to put something in

G&P's kit is extremely easy to do, the hardest part is re-soldering the wires so that you can use their included wiring harness. ON G&P's webpage, there's an online version of the manual that comes with the kit if you want to take a look.

Piano.

My mistake, was just in the m4 thread. The star sopmod has been out for years.

They have just redone it. The EBR is new but has got some ghey stocks. I think i read somewhere that they are all TM compatible now too.

Edited by msx361

My EBR:

EBR2.jpg

EBR3.jpg

EBR1-1.jpg

FSBEandEBR.jpg

I did have it set up as a DMR, but i was thinking a short gun mount, for it, and MAYBE a PEQ & ACOG for a SEALS feel to it....

Also cosidered making it silver, as the silver one is really nice.... unsure of the quality of metal underneath thast thick paint though <_<

I'm gonna buy a systema m100 spring and i think a new hop rubber is in order too

Edited by Delta_Knight
beautiful place you play there! wow, thats really nice... the local, and the rifle. hell, and the guille!

now tell me, how do you reload with all that on?

:D

-Joe

lol well my ghillie only covers my back arms shoulders and head , so my pockets are all free, i stopped using webbing a while bakc and carry mags in the map pockets on my s95 jacket.

here is an example 'joke' pic we did that shows how much ghillie im weaing, its actually quite a light loadout

P3250013.jpg

im also in the process of making a rifle wrap.

Edited by lewis hiscock