M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Ahhhh lol oh well, atleast mines all silver, not that half black half silver combo, even though I'v seen some real steel ones like that... besides i still think it looks pretty cool :P

And I stripped it today actually, only took a couple of hours... blissfully unaware of a silver Kart one... besides I've had this thing kicking round ffor a little while, but i only just decided to open it up lol.

I was pleasently suprised wih the results

Plus I took of the side mounted RIS plates, you's be suprised how much difference it makes with weight distribution.. that and its looks cool ;)

Edited by Delta_Knight

LOL I know... but they're seriously heavy especially fully loaded, it doesn't help that its front heavy... but so damn nice looking.... the EBR being the pinnacle of all M14 (controversy woop!)

I also modded the stock by making it spring loaded NOT like the KART one.. more real steel/ G&P... I like to change it with an inert 7.62 for extra realism lol

Thanks for all ur input!

Edited by Delta_Knight
I've just carried ageing and weathering work on my TM M14 fitted with a ProArms wood stock. Although it looked good, it just looked too new and perfect for my taste so I carried out a little work somewhat in line with Guiness's weathering guide.

Before

-snipity-do-dah-

.....Top job Sir! :D

indeed it is! and im more than happy with it! no feeding porbelms at all even on semi! with one full wind you get atleast 300-500 shots off before it needs winding. only thing i dont like about it is that the main body isnt metal.

Edited by HuDeani

M14SE brain evictor

after years and years in the works, my m14 is finally pretty much finished. it's basically a smith enterprise m14se but with a walnut stock instead of brown polymer (call me silly, but i like it better ;)) all i need is to put on an sei style bolt release and sandblast my outer barrel but those are kinda optional. i can pop some rails onto my od stock and paint it FDE too but that's not as fun. anyway, here's the real gun: http://veszprem.softair.hu/docs/review/m14...ip_image015.jpg

here's the stats:

externals:

-tm m14

-real walnut stock, big red with DOD stamp (!) modified to fit

-g&p SEI style scope mount and rings

-m1 leupold replica

-china scope covers that don't fit good

-king arms vortex flash hider and SEI m14 suppressor

-pdi SEI m14 front sight

internals:

-pdi 6.05mm 500mm tightbore

-systema hop rubber

-g&p mechbox shell (original exploded :()

-mostly guarder internals but with tm gears and cylinder

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I know this is real steel but I'm sort of liking it, would be interesting to see an Airsoft version haha,

ATTENTION, all purists, divert eyes now! you have been warned.

Bullpup style M14!

As I said I'm in two minds about it, one hand I really like it, the other it just looks plain odd :P

Joe