M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

M14SE brain evictor

-king arms vortex flash hider and SEI m14 suppressor

That is an absolutely gorgeous rifle manchov, probably the first wood-stock m14 I've ever really liked.

Quick question about that KA 7.62 suppressor though, I'm about to pick one up for an inner barrel extension, and I'm just curious if there's any movement/wobble between the suppressor and the flashhider. Just curious if I'm going to have to mod it at all for the tight fit I'd need to protect that inner barrel.

(I've always been a bit weary of using QD's for barrel extensions, but this is the only 7.62 marked suppressor available, and it's QD... limits the options a bit. <_< )

And if anyone else has input on it, the suppressor I mean, I'd appreciate it. :D

Pics to come soon! ;)

Switched out stocks on my M14 for the first time...can't get the trigger guard assembily back in place. Any suggestions?

-Vic

Sand paper, chissel? :P What appears to be the issue? is something blocking it or what?

Yes there is a screw you can tighten down on the M14's flash hider that prevents it from moving as much. It is a small allen screw just on the back side of the front sight it screws down into the castle nut (the nut that holds the flash hider on).

The M14 Bull pup = fail, I'm an M14 purist but that is no M14!

Good news, G&G M14 Veteran gets here tomorrow, hopefully, provided UPS doesnt decide to take the day off lol :P Scheduled to be delievered tomorrow at least. Thats great news for me, walnutty goodness :) mmmm mmm good!

Can anyone tell me wether the flashhider of the Cyma M14 (regular model, not Socom) can be separated from the sight?

I have a very special proyect in mind (dont think anyone has done it before) and I need the sight for itself.

On a side note: being the proyect gun a classic, I had thought about using a RS wood stock. I found a place where they cost as cheap as 30$ for an isued stock from the 60's with armory markings and all. But Im affraid of the adaptation Ill have to do to make the AEG fit? Anyone done it? How hard is it for someone with proper tools but no skills or experience with wood?

Thanks a lot!

Good news, G&G M14 Veteran gets here tomorrow, hopefully, provided UPS doesnt decide to take the day off lol :P Scheduled to be delievered tomorrow at least. Thats great news for me, walnutty goodness :) mmmm mmm good!

Your Classic Army M14 is gonna be ticked :crazy:

DP

Edited by chaoswithinthed
Currently trying to convert my Tm socom to an M21. Any suggestions on how to do that? Via upgrades?

This depends entirely, and I mean entirely what era you want your M21 from. From Vietnam you will need at a bare minimum

National Match Barrel (Full length barrel)

ART Scope (good luck finding one for under $1k

ART Scope Mount (again good luck finding it)

Bipod Pin & bipod. Search for XM21 on google to get more info on the bipod

For a more modern M21 you will need

National Match Barrel (Full Length Barrel)

SpringField Armory Scope Mount

Bipod Pin

Harris Bipod

M3 or M1 Scope (depends on the person, I've seen both)

Usually Cheak rest like the Blackhawk cheak riser

Internally though they should all be the same.

6.01 Tightbore

Great ammo

M120 Spring

Bearing Spring Guide

your choice in gears

your choice on metal bushings

Guarder Reinforced Cut Off Lever

Semi Auto only modification.

Go go gadget!