M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

luvs2shoot I have to call you on a technicality. The M21 (and XM21) were full length M14's with accurized barrels, fiberglass bedded stocks and a ART Scope (Vietnam) or any slew of modern reticles (Redfields are common). Yours is a SOC16 with a silencer, I dont think it quite qualifies as a M21 :P It looks nice though, you do a very good job with your photos. I personally went the short length route with a silencer on my SCOUT before I sold it and it was beyond deadly to be on the receiving end of :)

I'm guessing you are building a sniper rifle version of the M249 :) But with a Para stock and the full length barrel + silencer :P

luvs2shoot, how many times have you posted that rifle on arnies? I see it everywhere I go. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

lol your right. but every time there's something different about it

for instance, this time, he added the dummy rounds and the new Leapers AO scope (it's much bigger)

Edited by azngoonie313

Thanks for all the generally positive comments guys! ;)

anyways, just so i don't get accused of pretty much taking up more space on these picture threads, i'll use LINKS instead.

i feel like sharing :rolleyes:

CLICK THEM

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/ush..._0101edited.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/ush..._0098edited.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/ush..._0110edited.jpg

:D

Edited by luvs2shoot
Thanks for all the generally positive comments guys! ;)

anyways, just so i don't get accused of pretty much taking up more space on these picture threads, i'll use LINKS instead.

i feel like sharing :rolleyes:

I give you permission to keep on sharing your pictures. It is a very nice rifle. Nice pictures with the box in the background!

DP

Mmmmm love:

IMG_1188.jpg

With son and daugter:

IMG_1181.jpg

G&G M14 Veteran, Completely STOCK :) Chronos 380 +/- 2 fps with Airsoft Elite .25's. Great gun, not unique right now but I thought I'd share. Too cheap to afford a decent scope for it (I'm giving up on using the Leapers on it, it needs something more correct). Comment away, although I doubt it'll attract much attention :D