M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Kliskey, Lever the C clip off near the bolt , just back from the mount. Last time i fitted a ras to a socom i had to lightly bend the bit that its held under at the front of the gun in order to get the ras to click into place. But it may have just been that gun

Edited by rizzini7

Finally got my trusty old TM M14 back from the shop (hard to believe I've had it for a year and a half) after it stripped its piston, and, as a result, was finally able to have both my M14's together at a game yesterday. And there was much rejoicing. To celebrate that and me being home finally:

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5139.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

Wood is a heavily upgraded TM (shooting at legal US limit), painted is a CYMA upgraded (shooting at around 370). The CYMA is THE best value I have ever gotten in airsoft. $400 cheaper than the TM and performs almost as well...

Is this achievable in AEG terms? I am not a fan of the EBR kit and I am looking into M14s but I wanted to make a TM M14 look like this, grip, 5 point stock with Battery. Do they make M1A SOCOM kits for M14s in Airsoft?

vm14socomseriesmodstock.JPG

SS06-182.jpg

or

Mod1MCS-EMOD1.jpg

If possible tell me what I will need. And do STAR M14 MID caps fit in TM's I have heard bad things about them.

Edited by BoE.Solidius
Your grass looks nice and green :(

I wish I could take credit for that - but alas I can't.... Following getting a rear extension I had to buy some new turfs - that grass is about 6 weeks old and only ever had 1 hair cut... give it time and it'll die off!

Lol, oh well, mine is covered in alien mosses and is yellow :( - Thats the South East for you :P

Ok, well ive managed to attach the RAS, however, it looks a bit wonky :huh: - So more modding is needed :( - In any case, here is a quick pic :)

DSC05558Small.jpg

DSC05559Small.jpg

My silencer and Bipod adaptor have just been shipped, so hopefully this time next week she will be complete :D

Welcome me to the Brotherhood, gents. ^_^

The scope will be going away and will be replaced with an aimpoint as soon as the low mount comes in.

Goin' for the BHD M14? sexy. :)

full loadout when it's done for sure!!

I'll get mine up as soon as it's done guys.... promise! :)