M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Yes the ARMY DOES use black EBR's or is at least trailing them in Iraq as Tactical Gear Magazine had severel images of Army personnel fielding them in IRAQ. However the regular M14 is much more common.

Also i think the Eotech is issued to certain brigades/divsions/etc of the Army. Just becuase one doesnt get them doesnt mean others do. The MARS sight is definitely issued tho.

Edited by reaper16
It took long enough!! :lol:

But its finally complete* minus the paint job :)

One for fun, just to show how much it sticks out :( - Also pictured, Crye Precision Boonie Hat.

*I'll probs also add some form of Cheek Pad/Rest :)

:'(

OMG It's so beautiful.... :unsure: my CYMA is feeling left out... UNTIL ITS RAS COMESLLOLOLOLOOL

Edited by Hairy Potter

Technically

PJ and Navy NSW (EOD, SEAL) = Mk.14 Mod 0 and Mod 1

US Army and SF = M14 with EBR chassis

Reaper = The EBR chassis you might see being used by Army Infantry soldiers are ether unit purchase or personal purchase, as far as I know, the Army is not trialling them.

The Mk14 Mod 0 and 1 are used exclusively by PJ's and NSW. They have shorter stocks and barrels and are built in house by Crane with the Sage chopmod stock.

Does anyone remember the first mass production airsoft M14? It was from Airsoftclub, had a plastic wood style stock and a metal receiver/barrel. Just full auto, a bad magazine release and terrible hop up and internals. But on photos it looked great

post-92-1211624945_thumb.jpg

It took long enough!! :lol:

But its finally complete* minus the paint job :)

One for fun, just to show how much it sticks out :( - Also pictured, Crye Precision Boonie Hat.

*I'll probs also add some form of Cheek Pad/Rest :)

Kliskey, I envy you. thats a hot M14.

Does anyone know if they make that RIS kit with the scope and mount thing for the G&G series M14? I LOVE the look of that scope/rail platform. that is the epitome of sexy. :P

must be the mod for the working bolt catch.

i wanted to do that.

aint had the time nor money to do it tho.

Money? You realize you can just file a lump on the original bolt catch to make it work. Well, I guess that cost's if you don't have a file or a hacksaw...

Ninja'd :(

Edited by AnotherJesus