M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

@ Lince:

For the semi auto mod, you just filed away even more of the selector where the "notch" is. It doesnt take very long.

Also, Im using an Elite Cell 8.4V 4000mah battery pack. I couldn't get the trigger response that I do without the Elite Cells, Id have to switch to a 9.6, which wouldn't fit in my stock without modifications.

I've been using an Elite 9.6v 1600mah mini and its worked just fine for me. It lasts all day and I get a great trigger response.

However recently I picked up an 11.1v Li-poly for a 24hr operation. After 24hrs the pack wasn't even at half charge and the trigger response was just a little bit slower than me thinking about pulling the trigger.

Edited by SpoonMan
@ Lince:

For the semi auto mod, you just filed away even more of the selector where the "notch" is. It doesnt take very long.

that's the hardest way in the world to do this. Just remove the connector bar between the selector and the cutoff lever on the left side. BAm.... now it's semi-only. All it requires is removing two screws.

It's the part shown already removed at the top of this picture:

22.jpg

looking for a good sling for my TM.

would like a leather one but they are all sold out at redwolf.

will an AK sling fit the M14?

I've been looking for a good sling for my m14 as well. What I've seen people do and have it work well is either use a cheaperthandirt.com leather m1 sling, a briefcase sling, or a cheap but long 3 point sling as a gun strap.

I use a UTG 3 point sling to strap the gun to my back while running around or using my side arm (an mp5SD6)

I always liked the EBR set up as a DMR but I like to use it as more of a rifleman role than a sniper so I thought why not EOTech....

My MK14 MOD 0:

Mk14Mod0withEOTech.jpg

Mk14Mod0withEOTech2.jpg

I did have some of those rail covers which look like ladders on the front end in tan but it looked horrible so I took 'em off :D