M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

The m14's ive owned since airsofting, sorry about the dull photo's! the first two are my last OD Krylon'd M14, then the two black ones were m14 springers that were bought as sniper projects, last one is my first OD Kart m14 and Kart EBR

M14-2.jpg

M14-1.jpg

m14s-1.jpg

Also owned an EBR and another OD m14, both of which can be seen in this piccy:

LOL.jpg

Edited by Stealth1911.
Did you try to mount the 553 on the top EBR rail, without using the normal mount rail ?

No - but it is way too far forward to mount it.

I've never been a fan of mounting them on that top rail... I think it looks ridiculous but it's all down to a matter of opinion

And I'm pretty comfortable where it currently is, it's just a little higher than it actually appears to be.

Besides you can't beat a scope on a MK14 I just find it a little ackward to use magnification when you're firing 6mm bb's at targets not that far away, I find it's unnecesary. In real steel terms If I can see you i can shoot you so magnification would work a treat, but yeah for skirmishiings sakes an EOTech works fine.. even if it does look much better on an Armalite

Everyone to their own I guess

:)

Edited by Delta_Knight

Cheng I absolutely love both rifles in that picture... your M14 stock is epic, if I'm assuming correctly and it's a home-done job, you should really post details, I'd love to do the same. and that 74u with the tishina is GORGEOUS. down to the RS Kobra and everything... that's the hopeful end result of my VFC, but I have to say... for all that amazing AK gorgeousness.... it looks like he's using a 7.62x39 mag.... :huh:

but on to the pictures, sorry they're not better backgrounds, these were a few reference shots while I was deciding on whether to keep the GB-Tech "M25" style flash hider, or use the suppressor. in-game pics soon, hopefully with a cheek rest to finish it. =)

dsc00936gd8.jpg

profile shot...

dsc00933cx0.jpg

It's a little long for my taste.... so after checking the pictures, i've decided to stick with the GBtech flash hider. But alas, I figured I'd throw these up anywho.

dsc00935sh6.jpg

nothing extravagant... just.. what I wanted. :)

you DEFINATELY need a cheekrest

blackhawk makes one, as well as a few others... or just tape something to your stock. but you need one

-Joe

EDIT:

http://cgi.ebay.com/M1A-Cheek-Rest-Pad-Pie...id=p3286.c0.m14

i want one of those for my m14 too... but i already have a blackhawk cheekrest

Edited by masakarijoe

The Specter SOP won't work as it's designed for a standard M14, not an EBR. SPEC-OPS Brand makes a solid two-point sling called the Master Blaster which works fine if you like two point slings. If you want to spend some cash however, go for the sling issued with the Mk14 EBR. Fulton Armory has it for about $70 and it looks like this:

Mark14-With-Sling-600_50.jpg

-Piano.