M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

you DEFINATELY need a cheekrest

blackhawk makes one, as well as a few others... or just tape something to your stock. but you need one

-Joe

EDIT:

http://cgi.ebay.com/M1A-Cheek-Rest-Pad-Pie...id=p3286.c0.m14

i want one of those for my m14 too... but i already have a blackhawk cheekrest

I personally like hard plastic style cheek rests. All I had to do was drill a couple holes in the stock. Just make sure the mounts won't interfere with the battery compartment. I got mine from here: http://www.desertwarriorproducts.com/M1A-M14CheekRest.html

MyWeapons.jpg

M14a.jpg

but you could easily just attatch it to the sling loops on an ebr...

-Joe

Unless the Specter SOP Sling has changed in the last 6 months, the butt-stock stirrup and the wrap around front adapter would not work with the EBR's attachment points unless you chose to half-*albatross* it. I used to own both the sling and a CYMA M14. Those portions of the sling are not removable. The wrap around front adapter fit tightly around the front end of my M14, which was smaller in circumference than the front end of my TM/G&P EBR. The butt-stock stirrup was not compatible with the butt-stock of the EBR. If you do want the features found in the Specter SOP slings, go for an H&K Model with dual H&K-type snap hook which will allow you to fasten it to the sling mounts on your EBR, which is either model #198-ERB, or #143-ERB.

Specter SOP for M14 below, do not buy:

140-07.jpg

Specter SOP for the H&K Weapon Series:

http://www.spectergear.com/hk_sop_sling.htm

-Piano.

look carefully at that picture...

imagine removing those wraparound adapters... then it attatches via 1" straps. trust me, it would work no problem. i can go to my wall locker and do it right now

browned: nice... maybe i should do that with my real m14...

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe

The real point here is, as Piano has pointed out.. is that there is a very real solution in the SOP sling for HK models which works out of the box versus the SOP m14 sling which is designed for something totally different and you would have to modify it to work on the EBR.

yes, but my wallet screams. in agony. i already have $380 slated for gear...

maybe in a few months. but at that point, ill be on deployment... so probably after

trust me though: its good. and i knwo the bolt functions like the TMs... the version 1 was fantastic, so it cant be worse. uncompany has it for pretty cheap

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe