M14 Picture Thread

I like it. It'll eventually find it's home on an M4, but I can see it being used on just about any gun. (A Sig 552 came to mind as I was typing this. Don't know why.)

Build construction is pretty good. For $70 (or whatever it was, can't remember), it could have been a little better, but I'm not picky. I'm pretty well pleased by it. The uber-modular-ness of it makes up for that.

Finish on the metal is decent. It's a little rough on the edges, and there are seam lines on the plastic.

Overall, I'd give it a 7.5/10. Maybe an 8. Haven't used it on the field yet, so I'll update accordingly.

-Vic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

has anyone used any of these on their M14?

http://www.wgcshop.com/WGC_Shop/images/ka_sc_14_l.jpg

Oh. My. God! Thank you for posting this! I've used a real one ($900!) on an AR and wanted it for my DMR I'm building. I had no idea there was a replica out there! Thank you thank you thank you!

Edited by Kraut

@ Fellowz

Testing my new TM M14 SOCOM scope setup in CQB (was not happy with RD on the front or rear rail and did change the barrel cover):

dsc00665largeek6.jpg

How about some pics? :)

soc16-sm.jpg

@Fellowz

if you go back a couple posts you can see that style optic on some socoms. Just PM those guys and I'm sure you can get all the info you'll need :D I know quoting pics is a tsk tsk, but i figured that was the easiest way to show.

• 2 weeks later...