M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Wow, I've been a serious fan of amalites ever since i started airsoft, and they are the only guns I've owned; I was even planning on buying a new WA M4. For some reason I decided to check out some M14's, and now i can't stand to even look at my Armalite. I will definatly be joining the Brotherhood the second I round up enough money. I plan on going the TM route and then adding a G&P EBR kit (hopefully the one with the short USN front set if it comes out soon.) Later i would add a Prime 6.01 barrel, Guarder FTK and Torque-up motor, and G&P 7mm gearbox. If anyone has any advice about owning an M14, or has any info about compatibily about the parts, please PM me. (i don't want t clog up this thread as it is for pictures.) -Thanks and long live the m14 brotherhood OGGY

i got a dytac MUR from their ebay store and i asked that the trademarks be protected and sure enough they were intact when it arived at my door. If you choose to by from them i would definatly drop them an email asking them about it tho; they were pretty good about getting back to me if i remember correctly.

Edited by -=OGGY=-
That is the greatest M14 I have ever seen. Hahah, is that the new Troy M14 Chassis?
Just to make all the MCS lovers hate me!! (I want one myself..)

Yes it is the Troy Industries M14 Modular Chassis System. Hopefully GWS will hurry up and make that airsoft conversion kit soon.

GWS MCS 1

GWS MCS 2

GWS MCS 3

Yes it is the Troy Industries M14 Modular Chassis System. Hopefully GWS will hurry up and make that airsoft conversion kit soon.

GWS MCS 1

GWS MCS 2

GWS MCS 3

Hopefully G&P does what they did with the M249 stock, and make a better cheaper version of the sure to be limited production and potmetal GWS version....

Neovenom, just a few things, please:

1) How does it shoot?

2) Internals: M14 standard (Marui and Cyma) or still Kart style 8especially hop up)?

3) Do the screws come that way or did you paint them?

4) Is the cheek pad adjustable? can you take off the grip part?

5) Please take pics with mag inserted and any scope you have.

Long list, eh? Sorry :lol:

Neovenom, just a few things, please:

1) How does it shoot?

2) Internals: M14 standard (Marui and Cyma) or still Kart style 8especially hop up)?

3) Do the screws come that way or did you paint them?

4) Is the cheek pad adjustable? can you take off the grip part?

5) Please take pics with mag inserted and any scope you have.

Long list, eh? Sorry :lol:

Ok

1) about 370 FPS with .25. (yes 25!) I will be testing the range and hop up. It's kind of hard in the dark.

2) still figuring out a way to dismantle it, but I do presume its a KART. to get access to the hop up you have to remove the mag.

Bear in mind I never had an M14 style AEG before, my knowledge is limited to G3's, G36's, M4's, P90's PSG-1, SL-9's and MP7's.

3) I Flipped them, the other side of the screw is painted. Actually they assembled it and painted it afterward. Really for shame! :waggle:

4) It's not adjustable, but you can take the upper pad of. The shoulder pad is nicely made, it goes off like the P90 pad.

you can fit a 9,6v 2000mah battery in the stock.

5) I will. ;)

Edited by NeoVeNoM
So if Kart internals are diffrent does this mean a TM Action can't be put into one of these?

That's the strange bit, I compared the gearbox with a foto of a cyma, and it looks the same to me.

Also on an update:

The range is horrible, Only 30 meters, hop up doesn't do anything. Pretty sad regarding the FPS measures.

I think I will be putting a cyma or tm Socom in the stock.

Also a little question do TM also have the hop up inside the magwel?

That's the strange bit, I compared the gearbox with a foto of a cyma, and it looks the same to me.

Also on an update:

The range is horrible, Only 30 meters, hop up doesn't do anything. Pretty sad regarding the FPS measures.

I think I will be putting a cyma or tm Socom in the stock.

Also a little question do TM also have the hop up inside the magwel?

Yes, the hop up screw is in the magwell.

-Piano.