M14 Picture Thread

Heres a few pics of my TM Wood M-14...I just bought the gun and a buddy of mine gave me the real wood stock. It was a PIA to install but well worth it. Im kind of going for the BHD look...So far im pretty close..The gun is wired for a 11.1 Lipo and a RS hand guard is on the way!

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

How can it be old? They've just released it? Do you mean a G&P DMR kit or G&P gearbox/other parts?

Well, I like it, but I haven't had time to truely test what it is capable off:

- The scope is superb (very nice, no grains on crosshair or anything), trademarks on it are excellent!

- The gearbox sounds very smooth.. and there is even a "Quality Control" sticker in the stock, which can only mean good stuff :D

- The plastic isn't that rigid at the magwell, but overal the feel is very heavy and rigid.

- The trademarks on the receiver are nice, the KAC trademarks on the rails will bring you on your knee's, thanking the G&P-gods ;)

Steel parts: barrel, trigger guard, the receiver-mounted rail, the front sling swivel and swivel mounting plate.

The flashhider isn't steel, unlike what is stated on the G&P website...

My verdict: ORDER IT, RIGHT NOW!

How can it be old? They've just released it? Do you mean a G&P DMR kit or G&P gearbox/other parts?

Well, I like it, but I haven't had time to truely test what it is capable off:

- The scope is superb (very nice, no grains on crosshair or anything), trademarks on it are excellent!

- The gearbox sounds very smooth.. and there is even a "Quality Control" sticker in the stock, which can only mean good stuff :D

- The plastic isn't that rigid at the magwell, but overal the feel is very heavy and rigid.

- The trademarks on the receiver are nice, the KAC trademarks on the rails will bring you on your knee's, thanking the G&P-gods ;)

Steel parts: barrel, trigger guard, the receiver-mounted rail, the front sling swivel and swivel mounting plate.

The flashhider isn't steel, unlike what is stated on the G&P website...

My verdict: ORDER IT, RIGHT NOW!

Is the accuracy on par with TM's?

Sorry to ruin this topic again,

I got some test results,

Fired from 10m, 10 rounds, all fell within a 8cm(!) circle. 3 rounds even hit the same spot...

The BB's were 0.20gr of mixed quality (different brands, some good, some bad)

From the prone unsupported position, aimed with 10x magnification.

I'm sure with high quality BB's and supported, the accuracy can be even better.

To moderators: if you would like me to open an other thread, please say so.

Edited by Schaap
More colors please, the tan color looks so lonely ;P Put some light and dark brown stripes.

I have to say I really like the way it looks...

Here's mine. Since the picture doesn't show it very well -- CYMA full length with a China RIS and Aimpoint replica.

M14.jpg

Edited by Bldr.dh

Ok because of many PM´s about internals and externals and also painting and for more pictures here it goes.

Internals:

King Arms 6mm bearings

Guarder sylinder

Guarder sylinder head

Guarder piston

Guarder piston head

G&P ver.7 spring guide

Guarder antireversal latch

Guarder cut of lever

Prometheus Double Torque (200%) gears

Prometheus m150 spring

Guarder Infinite torque motor

Madbull Blackpython tightbore ver2. 650mm / 6,03mm

Big out H-nub (white one)

Guarder medium hop-up rubber

Marui hop-up unit

Marui tappet plate

Marui gearbox

New wirings with safety mechanism removel & semi-auto modifications.

I use 11,1v 2000mah 18/25c Li-Po battery and I can say semi latency is as minimal as u can get it under 1000€ budget :)

Externals:

Marui with some painting and Acog style red/green dot sight with King Arms low mount base.

Harris bipods makes the last touch to this sexy beast :)

Performance:

2,05Joules

or

143m/s with 0.20g

or

469f/s with 0.20g

I mostly use guarder 0.28g cause I get best distance / accuracy with those bb´s.

Painting:

Its pretty simple. I just used primer spray thats made for hard plastic, and then I painted 4 layers with normal matte white spray car paint.

I had ready template for pattern. I tried to do somekind of a digital pattern, but I was little drunk ^^ and messed little with distance and thats why its little blur.

So the black is made with one layer and after that I finished painting with 2 layers of matte lacquer.

Even the painting didint went as I planned it have been great breaking shapes. And I paid about 10€ for primer, paints and lacquer.

Using krylon doesnt make a difference instead of using good (and cheaper) car paints.

And heres for some more pictures. Some pictures feature almost similiar m14 with same kind of painting (that wasnt done under influence of alcohol XD), but just temporarily red dot sight and silencer.

galleriaan1.jpg

galleriaan2.jpg

galleriaan3.jpg

galleriaan4.jpg

galleriaan5.jpg

Edited by Vihtis