M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Do Current Model G&G M14's come with metal bushings and spring guides?

They come with 7mm bearing bushings for the bevel and spur gear, and on the sector gear there are 8mm bearings bushings, which is a nice touch. On the standard G&G M14s there is a spring guide with a metal base and tabs that has a plastic shaft, it also has a think plastic washer which acts as a faux bearing. However the G&G M14 Veteran/Evolution there is a full metal bearing spring guide.

Sweetness. I'd need a Version7 spring guide, if I was to fit one,correct?

Also, a Systema Hop-Up rubber would fit wouldn't it?

No, you need a V3 Spring Guide for G&G and CA M14's ^_^

Parts list for G&G M14's and CA M14's, taken directly from my M14 Review:

V2/V3 Gears

V3 Spring Guide

AUG Airnozzle

Short Motors

Standard Cylinder

Standard Spring

Standard Piston

Standard Piston Head

G&G M14 Proprietary Cylinder Head

G&G M14 Proprietary Tappet Plate

7mm Bushings/Bearings and 8mm bushing/bearings

AUG Hop Up Unit

509mm Barrel (Full length)

Standard Hop Up rubber

I never understood Acog's on M14's. There's absolutely no cheek weld whatsoever, and the relief is terrible from that distance! :(

Doesn't look too bad though I guess.

and Cpt.Chaos, I came |---| <-that close to setting mine in the exact same configuration when the G&P stocks were released. :) Nice to see another M25-style flashhider, I think ours are the only 2 in the thread. :P

I never understood Acog's on M14's. There's absolutely no cheek weld whatsoever, and the relief is terrible from that distance! :(

Doesn't look too bad though I guess.

and Cpt.Chaos, I came |---| <-that close to setting mine in the exact same configuration when the G&P stocks were released. :) Nice to see another M25-style flashhider, I think ours are the only 2 in the thread. :P

In airsoft and FPS being what they are... ACOG's are nothing more than red dots and since the Eotech doesn't look right... I went with this. Well it's my second M14 (first was an EBR model... which I didn't care much for) so I traded it for this regular stock.

WaWa

Its done externally. Screw the flash hider. I cant get it off. I have a silencer that would look freaking killer on it tho.

Shoots a little willy nilly. Needs a new bucking and nub. Also even with .3s, it curves to the left, or right, depending where the barrel is twisted in the hop chamber. Its such a PITA to get right.

G&G Walnut M14

-KAC M14 RAS (Real steel yo)

-Madbull M130

-Madbull Polycarb Piston w/ steel teeth

-Brand new G&G Tappet Plate

-Modify Aluminum Piston head w/ bearings

-Bushnell 3-9x adjustable scope. Pretty nice for what it is. Excelent releaf.

-2x G&G 470rd high capacity magazines (booo. mids are like 25 a piece min)

-Real Steel Swivel bipod mount.

Bipod is from walmart, for 35 bucks. I run a FF 11.1 2300mah lipo in the stock. Soon to have a mosfet, and hopeful a M150 with a new bucking, or even a whole new hop unit. I really dislike it.

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

FREAKIN' AWESOME MAN!!

I don't know why but that rifle really seems perfect...except for one thing.....the T-MAX rail bridge thing!!!! I you're cool enough to get a RS KAC rail, you should be cool enough to get a scope mount designed for the M14. On the otherhand, even with that TMAX thing that rifle is still amazing!!!

EDIT: i think it's TMAX...definatly MAX something.....

Edited by -=OGGY=-

Duh!! sorry i just realized most scope mounts use the same mount hole as the rail unit......well i was reading in my M14 DMR manual (more or less just a slip of paper btw) and it said the the small RIS rail that take the place of the stripper clip guide is adjustable for height, so if you had tried one before (idk if u tried G&P) you could adjust it to line up with the KAC.

edited cause it didnt make sense...lol

Edited by -=OGGY=-

I got a question of a n00b CYMA SOC16 owner (me), what mount do you people use?

I wanted to buy a Marui M14 Mount but it think its to high, I mean, if I attach an M3 Scope it is going to look to "tall"...

I was browsing on the internet and I found a CA M14 Mount that is quite Low, but the problem is that there is no way that I can buy it coz CA doesn't make "single" product shipping...

Any recommendations? with picture if possible

Thanks before hand

Fox.Chile