M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Thanks. The more the merrier.

I think that the mechbox is a modified v7. From what I have seen the shape of it is v7 but the gears can fit V2 or 3. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think a TM would fit inside the JAE stock.

The funny thing is that the JAE-100 is considered one of the "cheaper" AEG's with the $100 price tag and the $40 cyma KA knock-off rail. The rail has a little annoying wobble and if anyone knows how to remedy this please let me know.

As for the painting, Here's a clue: the painting of the details is opposite of what you would think.

It shoots 360-380 out of the box. She has yet to hit the field and have it's new motor and AB MOSFET unit installed.

As for sales I have the bipod, scopemount and 2-point sling and standard AGM M14 stock for sale. Please send PM.

jae4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...