M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

wow, some great looking M14's in here! good job guys. :D

I am really tempted to get an M14 SOCOM and convert it as a DMR, single shot only (to allow it to be classed as a "sniper rifle" by my local game sites.) with around 420fps. I have a question though - how long is the internal barrel on the socom? im told its 400mm on the CYMA, but ive heard 440mm for TM and other rifles, and I am confused. :S I'd like to get a SOCOM, slap on a short supressor, run a new hop rubber and nub with a new tightbore barrel and get the gears shimmed properly. My other question - apparently the barrels on the M14's are different to regular barrels (the hopup groove is different or somesuch.) and if this is the case, what barrels are available for the M14, and what hop rubber would be best?

sorry for the questions in a photo thread, but i dont see the point in starting a whole new thread!

I'd like to get a SOCOM, slap on a short supressor, run a new hop rubber and nub with a new tightbore barrel and get the gears shimmed properly.

Be advised, not all Cyma M14 Socom's have threads at the end of the barrel. I.e, mine doesn't have, and i was mildly disappointed by it. I also wanted a suppressor.

And also, I've heard claims that the Cyma comes with a tightbore as standard.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly my cyma soc 16 arrived with no threads. I am looking for preferably a threaded soc 16 barrel that will work with my gun and if not a regular m14 barrel.

The only one I have found is this

http://www.airsoftpost.com/king-arms-outer...25-p-27305.html

Does anyone know if that will work?

Any other suggestion will be greatly apreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by airsofter0866

Didnt want to start a new thread, hopefully this is in the right place. Im really interested in getting a star m14 sopmod, I had one of thier g36's a while back and really regret selling it. So basically, I was curious as to the performance of the sopmod. Does it have a good hop etc? What kind of battery can i fit in it? Any experiences with them - good or bad?

Sorry if it seems a bit demanding, im just really curious :)

• 3 weeks later...

p1010076.jpg

p1010080.jpg

p1010081.jpg

First paintjob. Needs a little work, and better pics (It's darker in real life), but it should do the job just fine.

I'm in a bind, there's a skirmish tomorrow and I don't have a vest/chest rig to carry my mags in. I'd like to carry at least 4, does anyone have a suggestion?

Edited by Gooberz
I don't have any pictures currently but I've seen one and it looks great.

If I had an M14 I'd have one on there.

Yeah, I swear I saw pics here before, but I can't find them. Yeah, I think it will look great, not to mention the target aquisition will be fast, unlike my scope, and on my field, fast target aquisition is a neccisity.

Also, I found the G&P scout mount for the TM M14, but I was unsure if it would fit my G&G, it seems like it would, but IDK. Anybody know?

Can somebody post a pic of a full length M14 (preferebly black)with a scout mount and EoTech 552? I'm debating on getting one for my G&G because I'm not really liking my large optic anymore, and I think it would fit my style of play better.

I used a 511 on my roommate's CA SOCOM 16. It made for great reflex shots, but the optic was just too big and unwieldy mounted there. I preferred his AP.

i have a real EoTech 511 mounted on my real SOCOM16, and it is great; you would need a cheekrest. i find its size very manageable. however, i have decided to go with a magnified scout scope instead, as i already have a 1X optic for my AR-15.

i would post the pic, but i cannot bring up photobucket at this time.

-Joe

Hello, I have recently joined the Brotherhood by purchasing a used TM M14 and I love it. While I dont have a picture right now as I am stuck on the telephone with AT&T trying to get my DSL connection fixed RAWR. I do have two quick questions.

Since I plan on upgrading my M14 internally I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has successfully fit a full sized(sub c cell) 9.6 volt battery into the plastic stock of the TM m14?

Secondly is there any kind of front sight I can buy that would allow me to thread on a 14mm CCW suppressor so I can use my TM tracer unit with my M14?

Edited by SniperSidd