M14 Picture Thread

I hit my M14 with some Krylon today. Turned out decent I guess. It's gonna get a EoTech 552, G&P Scout Mount, and JP flashider soon. I'm tired of how back heavy the current optics setup is.

P7160457.jpg

P7160458.jpg

Ulalala I love your PJ :) But I dont like your idea with the Eotech..... :unsure: I think a KA M3 oder M1 would look much better on this M14

Cheers

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

I didn't know there was a right or wrong, thanks for catching that. Fail on my part. <_<

Thanks for the complement as well.

No big fail really. :)

The short half goes at the back so you can put your non firing arm through the sling and slide the keeper down onto your bicep and use the sling tension to brace your rifle.

A quick google should explain better than me. God knows I needed pics to comprehend it. ;)

Ulalala I love your PJ :) But I dont like your idea with the Eotech..... :unsure: I think a KA M3 oder M1 would look much better on this M14

Cheers

Thanks. On the field I play at (dense woods, lots of tree cover, etc.), my scope, even when let out to 3X, I can't aquire targets fast enough, so I want some kind of red dot that would do that faster. Since an EoTech would look ugly on a regular scope mount, I figured the Scout Mount would work well, and a little be different.

what length barrel is available thats shorter than the standard barrel but longer than the SOCOM barrel? im looking to tart my m14 up as i have a nice loan comming soon and im looking for a way to make it shine!

oh and where can i get an OD stock from RW are out and WGC have none, preferable TM would be handy.

cheers

PDI makes a couple of aftermarket barrels in the following length: 440 mm, 412 mm, 390 mm, and a "SOCOM Length" barrel. The stock Tokyo Marui Barrel is 500 mm long. Looking at the images on Springfield Armory's website, it looks like the 412 mm barrel will suffice.

Link to X-fire: http://www.x-fire.org/etop/m14.html

Link to SFA: http://www.springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=36

-Piano.

Traded my M16 for it. Idk what to run tho... the 551 i have or the scope. Also need mids.

Veteran G&G with G&G RAS and a nice NCStar MK III 2.5-10x40 rangefinder scope w/ illuminated cross hairs.

I really missed my old veteran... What am i missing to mount the scope on the rail and scope mount? I think i need a different mount.

P6130406.jpg

+

P6130403.jpg

+

P6130396.jpg

Might run out to wally world and get some new scope rings right now, but here is a quick pic.

Had to grind the G&G rail down a good bit to get it to fit. Its still way too tight, and will need more grinding.

Gotta refinish the stock...Powder coat the RAS and have trademarks engraved.

Any one know of any shorty mags and a way to attach a front grip? I could drill 2 holes and attach a rail like that?

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

Edited by BigBabyMoses06

@BigBabyMoses

I have made my 10 round mags out of a lowcap . Jou have to cut the mag off and cut some flaps out now you take the flaps and heat them till they glow. Now you have to bend them over the bottomplate of the mag and beat them down with a hammer . The inner of the mag has also to be cut . Cut the Spring and push it into the pipe in the inner of the mag . Close the End of the pipe in the mag with a screw . And so you will have your 10 round magazin.

If you have problems with my english i am sorry couse my english is a litle bit rusty ^^

3753287476_27f7dba764_o.jpg

3752492505_b1a1246d3a_o.jpg

3752492557_40cdefce7e_o.jpg