M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

quick question.

has anyone got any pics of a standard M14 all railed up, a vert grip fitted and various optics used and various attachments on it such as flashlights and lasers?

i want a very tactical looking M14 without having to resort to a EBR kit, as much as i want one, or a SOC as i find them fugly (no offence) i like the standard M14 look.

becasue im working on a blank canvas here, everyone uses their 14 as a marksman rifle by the looks of things, i want it to be used as a main rifle with all the gubbins.

IMG_5722.jpg

My custom M14.. started out life when i got given a KART M14.. the only original parts left is the trigger and safety lever.

G&P front set, G&P receiver set, G&P mechbox.. Guarder Infinite motor, Guarder geartrain, Systema die-cast ali piston.. TM hop unit and KM 6.04 tightbore barrel.. i want to convert it to a precock setup for sniping. The stock on it was custom made for my oversized hands (my hand wouldnt fit on the original stock properly, it was too small) in that photo it was running 550 FPS, and accurate out to 60 metres.

I've since downgraded it to 510 FPS to help prevent the mechbox from breaking (Snapped the front off my previous G&P mechbox)

@BigBabyMoses

I have made my 10 round mags out of a lowcap . Jou have to cut the mag off and cut some flaps out now you take the flaps and heat them till they glow. Now you have to bend them over the bottomplate of the mag and beat them down with a hammer . The inner of the mag has also to be cut . Cut the Spring and push it into the pipe in the inner of the mag . Close the End of the pipe in the mag with a screw . And so you will have your 10 round magazin.

If you have problems with my english i am sorry couse my english is a litle bit rusty ^^

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

@ Kenworth W900

It´s no PJ this is the serial heatshild from G&G but it looks crappy :P I am stil waiting on my Steel Heatshild from Guarder :wub:

@ The Crunchy Bunny

In field my M14 is "naked" but at home it has this setup

Edited by Flolito

Arrrrgh xD .........sorry ......it´s because of my baaaaaad english i should take a alk to mr. langenscheid :lol:

BTW if my Guarder heatshild will comes you can get my old brown one for free( you have to pay the mail to U.K. but i dont think that this would be much)

Arrrrgh xD .........sorry ......it´s because of my baaaaaad english i should take a alk to mr. langenscheid :lol:

BTW if my Guarder heatshild will comes you can get my old brown one for free( you have to pay the mail to U.K. but i dont think that this would be much)

I think I'll have to take you up on that mate :D

Now I have another reason to look forward to a pic of your M14 with Guarder metal heatshield installed.

KW.

yeah from evike, the material is like a thinner nylon instead of heavy duty cordura, it should hold fine but i'm thinking of getting a rubber padding for the cheek rest part, otherwise it's a really nice product, i think it's their matrix brand thing so only they would have it, its only like 25 bucks so it's not a bad deal