M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

You could dremel/sand file your stock flat and drill out a hole or two and get yourself a couple short screws and washers. Lomg G36 rails would probably be the best bet.

i was thinking of doing that but on the inside of the stock use a piece of steel plate for strenght otherwise the stock will just snap if it takes a knock,

i know this is blasphemy in most peoples eyes.

but i have a pic request of M14's with ACOG's

having trouble selecting the right scope for my M14 project, something with magnification but not huge but also able to house a small reflex or something like that and so far the ACOG is the only option

Damn nice shooter you've got there!

It might be a tall order, buy could there be a movie made so we all might be able so gaze in amazement at the GBB action of that particular rifle, sir?

It's an old hudson by the looks of it, very interesting purchase if you do pick it up. Truely a classic airsoft peice. There are a good number of videos on youtube of the Hudson M14. I thought about purchasing one when I got into airsoft but it was just a little too expensive for me to have purchased back then.

Good find :) The closest to a new picture I have of my M14 is the one that I posted of my USMC loadout, which unfortunately involves reposting the picture, so I'll pass. I need to get some good gun only photos today if I have time...