M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

M14twins.png

The girls :) G&G M14 Veteran on top and a G&G M14 V4 on the bottom (stock for now). The G&G M14 V4 is kinda a mix of brand new and old parts. Long story short, a customer of mine (I do gearbox work) wanted a SOCOM barrel for his M14, so he purchased a brand new SOCOM 16, but wanted the gearbox and stock from his full length M14... sooo... he took those and swapped the SOCOM barrel and Op Rod to his full length M14 and gave me the rest for working on one of his other AEG's :unsure: Good deal for me as the Gearbox is virgin :o

• 2 weeks later...

here are some pics of the Mod i made to my stock to rid that gap, if anyone is a bit fuzzy on the details feel free to ask.

first off i found some think steel sheet in my garage, plastic will also work in this instance, but make sure its as thin as you can get it, cut it to shape and superglue it to the inside of the stock trying to get the piece to fit inside the little cutout, leave it for a few mins for the glue to set.

then get your ordinary car body filler, for those who arn't familiar with it just use a lump of the main compound around the size of your thumb, then squeeze a little hardener on top (and i mean a little about the size of your pinky's fingernail) mix it together and then start applying it into the gap, the metal/plastic serves 2 purposes in this case, it stops the filler from going all over the place but also gives it strength, once youve put enough into the gap use any remaining on the rear trying to keep that plate in. try not to apply too thickly otherwise your not getting the rest of the gun back on any time soon.

once set use a rough sandpaper at first to do most of the grunt work, when your coming close to the stock use a lighter grade to prevent nasty scratch marks on the outside, sand the outside down to the same point as the last 2 pics here, as for the inside, sand it smooth with any grade paper just make sure you can fit the rest of the gun in.

once that is complete, use a damp cloth and rub the stock down, all that dust is no good, especially if your going to prep it for paint.

Picture008-9.jpg

Picture011-6.jpg

Picture016-7.jpg

Picture017-5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of off topic. Does anyone know if it is still possible to find a real wood stock for a Marui M14? I've looked around, but everyone seems to be out of stock or discontinued with theirs.

I'll toss up a pic or two of my m14, once it's something more than just plane jane od.

• 4 weeks later...

Too many hot looking M14 Scouts, Socom16s and Springfield M1A Squad Scout wannabes so I made my own from AGM M14! I didn't wanna spent 50€ for the outter barrel and 30€ for the inner barrel so I just took the jigsaw to my hands and...

DIY%20Springfield%20M1A%20Squad%20Scout%20low.jpg

Springfield%20M1A_Cool.jpg

Springfield%20M1A_Cool_1.jpg

So there it is... Cost for this mod was 0€, if you just have tools and the Skill to do it. I'll try to have time to take better pictures later.

Next to do..:

-Buy M14 RAS or Heatshield with the scout-type scope mount and Freedom Art Side Rail for M14 (It may look cooler than M14 RAS)

-Install some kind of rail to the stock, so I can attach foregrip on it.

-Give it a nice paint job

-Maybe the M14 Silencer and bipods... Just if I become ill and I wanna get the sniper look.

Edited by Jariko