M14 Picture Thread

urgh. how could you do that to a G&G veteran of all things! it had a nice wood stock, what more could you have wanted? :(

Erm, something that was heavy enough to make me think twice about standing in the stack outside the entry door :unsure:

If its any consolation wood stock is going on my SOC, so I can stand in the stack :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Quick Q: On my SOCOM i have a low mount:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-tactical-...se-for-m14.html

I bought a M3 scope in my local shop but nobody has the rings for it in stock.

Should i order low mounts or the medium/high ones. I'd like the scope to be as low as possible but don't know weather the low rings give enough clearence for the rear sight and front rail.

Thanks! Zune

Followup: I bought these low rings:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30mm-Low-QD-Rifle-Sc...=item3caa084666

The scope fits perfectly above my back sight. Clears by about 2mm.

fire-support are taking a long time with my M14 :( i want to take pics of it already!

What make is it?

We know the guys at FS quite well and i know they hate with a pssion anything G&G or CA :unsure:

My mate has had 3 on different occassions, and they all had low fps issues, he sent them to FS to get sorted and they either fixed and broke again or not fixed at all with a note saying couldn't get working, when asked why he was told they're just to tempramental and part sensitive :huh: He gave them to me and I fixed all 3 and they still work to this day, I know, cuz i own 2 of them :D

They are right, they are parts sensitive, but after a couple of hours of matching them good results can be had ;)

I guess its worth remembering they are on a time scale whereas I am not :)

What make is it?

We know the guys at FS quite well and i know they hate with a pssion anything G&G or CA :unsure:

My mate has had 3 on different occassions, and they all had low fps issues, he sent them to FS to get sorted and they either fixed and broke again or not fixed at all with a note saying couldn't get working, when asked why he was told they're just to tempramental and part sensitive :huh: He gave them to me and I fixed all 3 and they still work to this day, I know, cuz i own 2 of them :D

They are right, they are parts sensitive, but after a couple of hours of matching them good results can be had ;)

I guess its worth remembering they are on a time scale whereas I am not :)

its a TM, i won a prize draw for £100 worth of upgrades i sent it off over a week ago and they phoned my yesterday to tell me only now they are looking at it and he just asked me what i wanted, so with any luck ill have it back within the week. cant wait to get it back!

its a TM, i won a prize draw for £100 worth of upgrades i sent it off over a week ago and they phoned my yesterday to tell me only now they are looking at it and he just asked me what i wanted, so with any luck ill have it back within the week. cant wait to get it back!

I'm guessing you were put in a que, and you just made it to the top :D

i dont think you can get a buffer tube on its own that compatible with an airsoft EBR, if you want to have a buffer tube conversion then your going to have to get a whole new kit because the angle of the motor in relation with the stock means that the motor has to be tilted horizontaly to go into the buffer tube.

check redwolf and wgc for any help but im sure you cant just get a buffer tube to stick on the end of an EBR kit.

Any of you M14 bros know where to get a buffer tube for EBRs? Even real steel as long as its compatible with an airsoft M14. Thanks guys!

I assume you want to convert you Sage Mod0 into a Mod1?

If so I believe fellowz is correct in saying you need to buy the whole kit as its a completely different rear end to the Mod0, and I'm fairly sure a RS would be a pita to fit if you could get your hands on one

i dont think you can get a buffer tube on its own that compatible with an airsoft EBR, if you want to have a buffer tube conversion then your going to have to get a whole new kit because the angle of the motor in relation with the stock means that the motor has to be tilted horizontaly to go into the buffer tube.

check redwolf and wgc for any help but im sure you cant just get a buffer tube to stick on the end of an EBR kit.

Well I saw the G&P mod1 and thought maybe there was a decently priced kit out there I could put on my EBR. I guess I'll just save up for the $600 G&P Mod1 :unsure:

Yeah I was looking last night I found it. Seems like ehobby and RSOV are the only ones who have it. Ehobby's shipping is $100 though lol.

I'm now trying to find the best way to mount a rail on the grip of the EBR for a closer fert grip. Will M4 handguard rails work or the magpul MOE handguard rails? Maybe even modding G36 rails could work. But i'm not sure what's the easiest way.

Yeah I was looking last night I found it. Seems like ehobby and RSOV are the only ones who have it. Ehobby's shipping is $100 though lol.

I'm now trying to find the best way to mount a rail on the grip of the EBR for a closer fert grip. Will M4 handguard rails work or the magpul MOE handguard rails? Maybe even modding G36 rails could work. But i'm not sure what's the easiest way.

On my G&P Mk 14 Mod 0, I installed the long rail that replaces the short bottom rail and the stamped steel piece of metal that the hand guard screws onto. Once that was installed, I bolted on a Sage Industries rail using a couple of screws I had sitting around as the screws that SI included aren't compatible.

I hope this helps and will post pictures when I get the chance.

-Piano

All I did when I orginaly fitted mine was to use a G36 pic rail and used to screw mounts that hold the hand guard on to mount it, took about 10 minutes of fettling, job done :D

Thing is, I don't get on with them, so it all came back off within 2 days :rolleyes:

2 of my babies....

one is a project rifle, a kart m14jae. Haven't done much of anything past putting the ris on top due to my deployment.

SANY0202.jpg

This one is my main baby, my echo-1 ebr. My wife did the paintjob based on pictures she looked up.

SANY0117.jpg

not the best of pics. will update when i go home for r and r. I apologize if the pics didnt resize. Thanks gents