M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Judging by the extra length of the part that conects the stock and grip to the chassis, it must be a Kart, wich is a full gun.

Also, note the distance between the grip and the trigger guard.

Kart probably used the motor cage from their EBR Mod 0 or regular M14 series, that's why the part I mentioned looks so weird.

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4147

http://www.crw-airsoft.com/ebr-with-m4-stock-by-kart-1860-p.asp

Edited by chas

i suppose i can put these in here...

cyma socom, before painting and stippling the stock,

20042010057.th.jpg

20042010058.th.jpg

after painting,

20042010070.th.jpg

20042010071.th.jpg

it looks two tone, but its not! its humbrol 'grass green' acrylic, and black for the tiger stripes.

enjoy!

Judging by the extra length of the part that conects the stock and grip to the chassis, it must be a Kart, wich is a full gun.

Also, note the distance between the grip and the trigger guard.

Kart probably used the motor cage from their EBR Mod 0 or regular M14 series, that's why the part I mentioned looks so weird.

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4147

http://www.crw-airsoft.com/ebr-with-m4-stock-by-kart-1860-p.asp

RedWolf sell THESE G&P kits which in my opinion are supe expensive, altho given that the EBR is front heavy i think its a good idea to keep some of the weight at the back giving it a more balanced feel, however the EBR is one heavy lump and personally i dont think its very ergonomic but it looks amamzing. so its like being a woman, wear a really expensive and very flash pair of heels but are almost impossible to walk in and are uncomfortable.

but there is a ready made sollution from G&P again a whole AEG that is basically what was posted above but with a colour coded hand guard

EBR MK14 Mod 1

Yeah, for over 650$...

Pianoblack just sent me a picture of his G&P Mod 0, wich includes a long bottom rail, that goes under the handguard, onto wich you can bolt a rail. I think it would fit on a Kart (I just asked this to 2 different retailers, so I guess we'll find out soon), wich would allow you to build something like this (no, I didnt use MS-Paint, why you ask?):

fhfh.jpg

Using Element Magpul replicas, quality car paint, custom markings from a jeweler, and including an Eotech and a sling, this project would cost around 300-400€ (depending on whether you get a new gun or used, buy evrrything at the same store, etc.). I have yet to find out whether the long bottom rail from G&P is available seperately.

If you can modify a RS 25 rounds mag, you'd end up with something similar to this:

H2Os-M14s-Railed.jpg

How good are those Kart EBRs? I'm tempted, but the days of stripping pot metal AGM screws still haunt me.

i have posted this little review on my local forums...

yeah those screws still strip like crazy, i ended up re tapping most of them to a bigger size

i bought myself the KART M14 EBR with clubfoot stock, all i really wanted was to put a tan CTR and MIAD grip on it but a few weeks in i realised its too bloody heavy to carry it without at least a bit of an FPS advantage so off i went to upgrade it in to something worthy. note at this stage of deciding to upgrade it i have no even disassemled it, and have no previous experience with m14's

went around all the places pricing parts up and settled on the guarder V7 FTK, it has basically everything i needed. in addition i bought a bunch of springs (m125, m135, m145) and a bunch of hop rubbers just for general use

ok the upgrade:

- body- mostly porous pot metal ######. i ended up re tappin half the screws to one size bigger/longer because the threads just werent biting. and had to take real care to not overtighten the bolts or they would just shred up the threads. box of extra spare button heads/cap screws in various sized recommended

- out of the FTK, the only parts i used were the spring guide, bushing,s cylinder, cylinder head, piston

- the guarder cylinder was longer than the slot on the KART gear box, had to spent about half and hour sanding the cyliner down on some fine grit sandpaper

- i kept the standard KART gears cos they looked a lot better and much more beefy than the guarder gears

- i kept the stnadard KART piston head cos it was a nice metal one, and gave good compression

- the first time i assembled it, i had the guarder tappet and nozzle in. it did not feed. found out that the KART tappet is shorter than the guarder one, so the guader one did not make the nozzle travel back far enough for the BB to load. had to completely disassemble and put the KART tappet and nozzle back in

- used the element m135 spring

- i knew i had to upgrade the motor, and was correct because the stock motor (which looks suspiciously like one of those stock DBOY jobbies) struggled to pull the m135. i had ordered an element ultra torque up motor, banged it in and it wont go. on inspection i found that the element motor shaft was about 5mm longer than then dboy one, so it was super tight and no amount of adjustment would fix it

- couldnt be bothered waiting for another motor from HK so i went down to ASGC and bought an SRC ultra torque motor for $59. that worked and was a straight drop in. i have used the SRC motor before in my RPK putting an m145 so i know its grunty enough for this

- results - 420FPS on 0.25, so that comes to 470FPS on 0.2

- added a self built mosfet, plenty of space in to run wires and in the battery compartment to store the mosfet

- battery is a 11.1v 1800mah zippy lipol

- mags: the hicap it comes with feeds fine, however i also bought a box of 10 kingarms 110rd midcaps and out of the box these did not feed. i figured out the problem and ended up filing about an mm off the tip of the BB stopper and they all feed now

had a game with it this weekend, and holy *suitcase* was blown outta my pants. just made it too easy cos i was hitting people in an uphill assualt where they couldnt shoot back but i could hit them. i was using it kinda like an assault rifle laying down fire and people would suddenly be calling hit and i was like "wtf did i hit you" "yeah you did" as well as a few really long shots where the victim had no idea until they got hit

to do list:

- hop up: i didnt touch the hop unit or the rubber. it seems to be ok right now, on medium ranges its quite good but can get a bit wacky out on the longer shots, but at times its hard to tell whether its the wind or the hop

- try heavier BB's, was recomended to try 0.28 or 0.3

What barrel length is appearing on the SEI Crazy Horse M14's and what aftermarket barrel gets you that length?

It seems like they are shorter but i think its just an illusion because the long flashhider is not there.

http://www.crazyhorserifles.com/images/M21A5_C-IED_R_864.JPG

Has anybody used the MAG or CYMA midcaps in a TM M14? I'd like to grab a few more magazines, and the TM standards are prohibitively expensive.

This seems to be the best place to ask, as I haven't been able to dig up any information about this elsewhere.

Edited by James Kelly

M21 with snakeskin paintjob.

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

Picture of my webtex with this bad boy: (mind you I was not really prepared that day and I was rushed.. notice the shoes and lack of foliage.)

25736_382993387981_503967981_4005408_5543773_n.jpg

I just have to find my lower scope mounts as those are too high...

Scope is a 3-12x50mm Illuminated Range Finder with a 30mm scope rings.

The next addition will be a blackhawk tactical cheek rest that will hold my 9.6v 4000mah Elite Cell Battery with traxxas connectors. The whole gun is wired with traxxas connectors for super low resistance.

Edited by Gatorlangman
  • 3 weeks later...

i currently have a G&P mk14 MOD 0 navy short ebr and am wanting to convert it into the newer MOD 1 version, anyone know where i might be able to get hold of such a kit? as i dont fancy shelling out another load of money on a complete ebr when i have already spent god knows how much on my current one.