M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Quick question, cause I havent owned an M14 in quite a while: stock Cyma M14 or Marui M14 Socom with Guarder FTK and KM inner barrel, for 50$ mopre (CYma would be new and the Marui would be 2nd hand, of course).

The CYMA's are definitely very good, but considering all the extras that are coming with that TM for only $50 more, I'd say go with the TM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, quick picture request.

Could someone please post a picture of an EBR with a short dot? I want to be able to have some magnification but still have the ability to use it in tight spaces which made me think short dot, but I can't really picture it.

Thanks!

As Stangace mentioned.

Same piccy of my Mod1

If I ever dig them out of the attic I'll post a picture or my Mod0 and M21

post-67805-0-51059000-1295927050_thumb.jpg

So to answer CamOfNZ I had to go up to the attic so I thought I'd take some pictures of these good ladies while I was at it.

Wanted to keep these pics in a seperate post to the abortion above for obvious reasons! lol

M21 RAS (Marui M14, Cyma RAS, Leopold replica scope and Harris bipod)

M21RAS.jpg

Forgive the Block2 M4 but this is the Mk14 Mod0 (Kart EBR with a Marui hop-up as the original item was f**king useless)

EBRBlock2.jpg

The Mod1 as posted before

EBRMod1.jpg

And a little family portrait or two

M14family3.jpg

M14family1.jpg

I do love M14s.

• 2 weeks later...

My little contribution to this superb thread:

CYMA M14 SOCOM

Internals: Systema M130, metal bushings, GURU teflon cylinder, ASPro piston, GD polycarb piston head, GD nozzle and tappet plate, GD spring guide with ball bearings

Guarder hop-up rubber, H-nub, KM Head 6.04 tightbore, computerized mosfet with new wiring, GD high-torque motor

Externals: 3-9x42 ACM Scope, ICS 3-point sling, woodland camo wrap

To be installed: threaded barrel with silencer to insert longer tightbore

FPS @465 with .20 BBs

cyma_m14_socom.jpg

I feel like this is a pretty stupid question but I need to ask it anyways...

Every picture I've seen of unpainted M14s in service were ones with wood stocks. Is there a regulation/SOP/whatever against painting a wooden stocked rifle or is that just something you don't really do?