M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

I have them fitted in all of mine except this, they aren't the simplest of wiring jobs on the 14..

Actually I found them very easy to install on M14s. Two trigger wires to the trigger switch on the left side of the gearbox, one of which routes to the gate pin and the other of which goes to the positive motor connector. Then run the positive power lead from the positive motor connector to the battery and the negative power lead from the motor to the drain pin, then another power lead from the source pin to the battery. The mosfet has plenty of room to hide behind the motor and boom bam, you're all sorted.

I feel like this is a pretty stupid question but I need to ask it anyways...

Every picture I've seen of unpainted M14s in service were ones with wood stocks. Is there a regulation/SOP/whatever against painting a wooden stocked rifle or is that just something you don't really do?

I've seen pics of painted wood M14's in service. Can't find them now but I've seen a couple.

Gun was bought off DesertFox.

Geez after how many years of having it up for sale it's finally sold! Pretty EBR. DF makes a killing off of us Houston guys. He and I have probably done close to $4000 worth of trades/sales in the past 3 years.

Edited by frogfish

Comic Sans!?!

Yea, that almost made me cry/laugh lol.

Geez after how many years of having it up for sale it's finally sold! Pretty EBR. DF makes a killing off of us Houston guys. He and I have probably done close to $4000 worth of trades/sales in the past 3 years.

Seems he's mischievous...in a good way XD.

Finally joined the brotherhood of the m14.

web.jpg

Got a new scope mount coming in. Don't like the current mount I have on it (RS Knights Armament M14 RAS rear Stripper clip mount). Also need to fix the harris bipod I had for it. It fell off half way though the first game at Fort Ord.

From PFCStoner, to Agent Hulk, to Mine :D

web.jpg

web.jpg