M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

K12azy13astard-your front end looks shorter than normal? Looked up the Kart EBR and it is longer, what did you do to achieve this?

Thanks

I'm the third owner of the gun, so as far as I am aware of the outer barrel was cut down to size and a new inner barrel was installed. The gun used to be PFStoner, who did the mods. I do plan on getting a longer barrel again, so that I can put on a Madbull 9.8" suspressor. The flashhider for it needs some, from I am assuming, outer barrel overlap.

What mods did you make to the chassis to accept the TM internals. I hear the difference in motor positioning can cause issues.

Dunno, You'd have to ask PFStoner. Right now besides the slight hop-up inconsistencies, it's shooting extremely well. I'm suspecting a dirty inner barrel due to it being in two games with heavy rain and me slogging though no so clean terrain.

• 2 weeks later...