M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Cant beat a good bit of wood :wide-eyed:. I just came back to the brotherhood aswel (yet again). As for stock make im now sure what make it is. Its a very good solid quality one. Only mrkings on it is a P near the pistol grip area. When you say has anything been done did you mean the stock or m14 :)? The stock doesnt appear to have had any sanding done inside and fits like a glove.

As for the gun its fitted with:

Full Gaurder tune up kit and cut off lever

Prometheus tightbore

AB Mosfet

Firefly hop rubber

G&P Ebr front set

KA Silencer

G&P Reciever

G&P RAS

G&P M3 Scope

G&P Scope mounts

KA Doctor sight

11.1v 2800mah lipo

Locked to 425 semi auto

Dont forget to post youre WE up Sleepy when it arrives. Im well jealous :rolleyes:

With the plethora of wood stocked and EBR M14's turning up i went for something different..

Still needs a little bit of work, but overall pleased with the result.

Because NZ is quite lush native bush i went for a darker-than-normal green (Looks very much like a SV-98 color) dappled with black.

IMG_1537.jpg

With flash

IMG_1534.jpg

Grip was stippled using a 0-size pozidrive screwdriver tip held in a 80watt soldering iron to provide a slight "Cross' Shape, gives great grip.

Original stock was a KART JAE-100, i seperated the halves and used fibreglass and a polyester resin to reinforce inside. Is rock solid.

Are you using the same KART internals? or did you replace them with something else?

Everything bar the stock and the rail is G&P. I just wanted a change in stock to something less common. So i went with what i could find (KART JAE-100) and threw all the KART externals and internals in the bin.

The rail is Cyma, as for the color, i like it as it works well for NZ, if i could find a decent OD green i'd use that, but i find it highly irritating seeing the plethora of Dark Earth and tan loadouts in a country as green as this.

Same as people using ACU - they stick out so bad its not funny.

Manmarin3, how you modded tri-rail?

i didn't really, only the part that screws onto the receiver i dremmelled down to make it fit as the gap is a lot smaller than the bit on the WE, the rest is just held in by the collar up front, also used a bolt from my MOE rails as it was a bit beefier and easier to torque tighter than the KA screw.

@tinydata, yeah not a bad idea, also, would a RS op rod or any other parts fit? i find the WE one ugly as sin.

Everything bar the stock and the rail is G&P. I just wanted a change in stock to something less common. So i went with what i could find (KART JAE-100) and threw all the KART externals and internals in the bin.

Did it require much modding to make the G&P receiver/internals fit?