M14 Picture Thread

Double post for pictures!

<snip>

*Ignore the bottom gun :wacko:

I hate you so much right now. I was all fine with my plan to build an RPK, now you show up with that and ignite my jealousy so much that everything I had planned has been scrapped in order to prioritize building a WE EBR just like yours.

Why do you torment me so??

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

I hate you so much right now. I was all fine with my plan to build an RPK, now you show up with that and ignite my jealousy so much that everything I had planned has been scrapped in order to prioritize building a WE EBR just like yours.

Why do you torment me so??

Glad I could be of service ;)

Nice EBR. Now all you need is a selector lock ;)

Shhhh, your not supposed to tell anyone :P

• 1 month later...

I finally get to rejoin the Brotherhood, G&P MK14 Mod 1.

Dude that is beautiful.

May I ask, did you paint the scope (if so what paint?) or buy it in that colour?

As for slinging my Mod1, only between games when we're standing around, other than that I lug it.

Most recent addition to mine is the Tango Down bipod.

3a4ba1c7.jpg

Edited by Moosey47

Dude that is beautiful.

May I ask, did you paint the scope (if so what paint?) or buy it in that colour?

As for slinging my Mod1, only between games when we're standing around, other than that I lug it.

Most recent addition to mine is the Tango Down bipod.

I finally get to rejoin the Brotherhood, G&P MK14 Mod 1.

mother-god-meme.jpg

Nice Mk14's boys. Very jealous.

Edited by beta08

Anyone tried posting 3D pics on here (or anywhere else for that matter)?

The simple 'cross-eyed' method works pretty well...

SSG69Pro posted these on his hand-made M14 Oak stock thread, enjoy...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/173186-handmade-m14-stock-from-german-oak-picture-flood/page__view__findpost__p__2517592

• 2 weeks later...

Mmh, kinda difficult... its nearly complete!

How 'bout a height-adjustable foot for the stock, like here:

That would really customize it and make it unique

41276.jpg

I can do nothing but agree!

I was thinking of chucking a PEQ15 on it too.

I'd call that done :)

I bet it's an unwieldy beast with full length barrel and a silencer though!

It is a little long :P currently a 290mm Suppressor, looking at going for a 200mm QD jobby

My turn!

My M14 'nightstalker'

616092e1.jpg

74164ea1.jpg

A Cyma M14 socom, mounted onto a JAE stock. Front and rear sights removed, silencer (which does make a noticeable difference), and a pulsar N550 digital night sight.

Please excuse the crappy phone pics, I don't have a camera, and my photography skills are poor at best!

I can see you were trying to theme the picture with the ideas behind the weapon, but I'd try and stick to daylight hours if you're just using a phone camera. They can be fine if you get some nice outdoor natural light, not so good for low light conidtions though.

Speaking of low light conditions... how's the optic? I'm sure there will be a few people wanting to know other than me.

Cheers CK, they were just some quick and dirty snaps to get it out there :)

As for the optic, I've just replied to a pm asking the same, so cut-and-paste ahoy!

Its an awesome scope. Well on a level with traditional gen 2, I've got a couple of vids up on YouTube of me using it in a night game on a VSR.

Err, I can't seem to link to it on my phone. But if you search for 'digital sniping', you should get 3 vids from me (lukeybaby45). They aren't the best at all, I'd only had the rifle a couple of hours, and was the first time using the scope in anger, so it was more of an experiment!

It's really good without IR, nothing like gen1 stuff, so very useable for airsoft against others using NV, but it also comes with an optional IR emitter which ups the range for hunting, but I've found I don't need that either, and don't bother having it on the sight.

It's just a whole new level in NV. The customisable reticle is super fancy, as is the option of plugging a recording device straight into it without camera adapters and faffing with focus adjustment etc.

It's a dollop of cash initially, but still cheaper than any equivalent gen2 dedicated sights, and can be used in the daytime without any fear of damage too.

All in all, an awesome bit of kit.

Hope that helps!

Luke

Edit; I'm uploading another video now showing reticle changes and just faffing with it.

The reticle designer is really easy to use, it's just a grid to put pixels on, and you can draw anything in a rectangle, but not to fill up the whole FOV. its a smaller rectangle in the middle of the screen, and the scope will hold up to 6 designs, and comes per loaded with 6, which you delete as applicable (but are saved in the designer).

Is great for real steel shooting, and also for airsoft. A bit pricey, but I will use it for a range of tasks, and 1 shot zero means its not a problem swapping between guns :)

Edited by shmook