M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apologies for the poor quality shots, didn't have time to take any more before it went back to it's owner...

M14SOCSilencer5.jpg

M14SOCSilencer4.jpg

A friend's SOCOM and the Silencer I made for it.

He wanted a fairly 'short and fat' one, which I didn't think would suit the Rifle, he wouldn't budge on the size so I suggested a compromise.

Have the larger diameter, but offset the bore so the body sits lower, in line with the Rifle's stock.

I think it came out OK...

@ razor_sharp - I'm digging the Comic Sans script. I have that on my G&P EBR kit and haven't seen to many other G&P kits with it. Do you know anything about why some have it and some don't? Also, are you using the Sage rail to mount your vert grip? I found that some grips work fine with it while others don't play as well.

Cheers,

Piano

Just painted this guy today, its lobbing .30s at 400 FPS. So far I just can't get it past about 200 feet. I'm gonna try replacing the stock nozzle and cylinder head. Never had these issues with my TM/G&P EBR :( Trigger response is better on this one though, I can almost outshoot PTWs on semi.

482950_3736486373128_764626648_n.jpg

EDIT:

@ razor_sharp - I'm digging the Comic Sans script. I have that on my G&P EBR kit and haven't seen to many other G&P kits with it. Do you know anything about why some have it and some don't? Also, are you using the Sage rail to mount your vert grip? I found that some grips work fine with it while others don't play as well.

Cheers,

Piano

The G&P kit I had used the comic sans script, I sold it to a guy in the UK back in 2009. I miss that gun. If I could find its current captor I'd be willing to negotiate a prisoner exchange.

Edited by KTcerberus

Cheers,

Piano

Cant help you with the font I'm afraid, was under the impression that all G&P kits came with it. Vert grip is on a spare rail I had lying around, mounted to the bottom of the handguard with a longer version of the screws which normally just hold the handguard on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...