M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

the only problem i see with marui style M14s is that its a little hard to find inner barrels for it.

anybody know the weight of the new cyma EBRs?

Bah. I think its like 509mm, but I am just throwing a silencer on mine and adding a 550 barrel. 

If you really want a 509, i think evike has them, but then again, they are evike... Blah.

-Hawaiian

Speaking of:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/hottievladie/M14%20EBR/IMG_2284.jpg

I've been after one of these for ever now so I am super excited! Its just a cyma but I love it so far! :D :D

Crack, that a RS 552? 0_o

EoTech trades are waaay to large haha :P

-Hawaiian

Crack, that a RS 552? 0_o

EoTech trades are waaay to large haha :P

-Hawaiian

Lol, worlds cheapest eotech clone that i got like 5 years ago :) Just threw on some accessories i had laying around so it wouldn't be so bare ;)

BTW, TM style M14s have the hop up unit C clip further in so normal barrels wont work as the cuts in the barrel are too far out. However, i have seen some aftermarket barrels that have both cut outs but the majority do not.

Lol, worlds cheapest eotech clone that i got like 5 years ago :) Just threw on some accessories i had laying around so it wouldn't be so bare ;)

BTW, TM style M14s have the hop up unit C clip further in so normal barrels wont work as the cuts in the barrel are too far out. However, i have seen some aftermarket barrels that have both cut outs but the majority do not.

like I said Deepfire and Guarder. :D

the only problem i see with marui style M14s is that its a little hard to find inner barrels for it.

anybody know the weight of the new cyma EBRs?

So I don't have a nice digital scale, but it looks like mine is about 8.5-9 lbs completely bare (no accessories, no mag, no battery)

Yea, I usually like to play pretty fast and light so I can move around a lot (which usually translates to getting shot a whole bunch) but this might make that a little difficult... Maybe I'll just post up for some defense. EBR support turret? :P

Yea, I usually like to play pretty fast and light so I can move around a lot (which usually translates to getting shot a whole bunch) but this might make that a little difficult... Maybe I'll just post up for some defense. EBR support turret? :P

Well the ref at our field sits up in a tower and shoots the campers/cheaters with his EBR.

Must be fun haha. 

• 2 weeks later...

My humble M14 as it is now.

SDC14053_zpsa73ae622.jpg

After over 6 years of faithful service I think it's time for this old girl to be treated to a face lift.

Can anyone recommend a good KAC style rail kit? I'm looking at the G&P one (possibly with the M3 scope) but then there's the cyma at a third of the price which is temping but does anyone know what the quality and more importantly the weight is like on those.

Also what upgrades would people recommend to up the fps to around 330-350.

Edited by evansy
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a good KAC style rail kit? I'm looking at the G&P one (possibly with the M3 scope) but then there's the cyma at a third of the price which is temping but does anyone know what the quality and more importantly the weight is like on those.

Thats actually pretty funny you say that haha: 

IMG_20130507_140215_703_zps952c61b2.jpg

IMG_20130507_140242_317_zpsdfc1c8d1.jpg

TM m14

G&P KAC RIS

HBT M3 (mine)

PTS MBUS

Spartan Doctrine/Matrix Silencer

• 2 weeks later...

My humble M14 as it is now.

After over 6 years of faithful service I think it's time for this old girl to be treated to a face lift.

I had the CYMA RIS set and it was solid as hell and good quality - clean machining cuts etc. Only thing was there were no trades on it, but as I was going to paint it anyway I didn't care.