M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to share with you pictures of two of my rifles, both are WE GBBRs:

- Regular M14

IMAG0986_1_zpsb5f15d14.jpg

IMAG0991_zps6584cfc7.jpg

- Use this as my primary all year rifle for Vietnam and other early 1960s games, trainings and other events. With MAPP gas has stats roughly 125-130m/s with 0.43 BBs with range above 90m during winter and above 110m during spring/summer/autum. But still needs some work to tighten the grouping in semi. The rifle has USGI proofed real steel stock & handguard, modified trigger group, RaTech real function bolt catch, Maple Leaf bucking, 500fps nozzle and teflon taped chamber to reduce gas losses (the increased power and ShotperShot consistency mostly comes from this mod).

- EBR M14 (so far not much upgrades, except ratech barrel and ML bucking, real work on her should be done this year)

11392802_10153085391898702_2761038699174

Edit: m/s correction. Original was for 0.45BBs

Edited by vietnammarine
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The original GI late 50s/ early 60s stocks were made from walnut or birch woods so if you want to go that way, the wood should be much more darker. Check the color on my WE M14 fitted to GI stock (few posts above). If you want some more pics, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by vietnammarine