M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

My Star M14 SOPMOD back from AS surgeon. Shoots finally more than 10meters as before:)

P3190180.jpg

It is just one of wallhanger guns I have, so no special accessories so far. Hope for at least new and correct Peq or stick battery, cause this one is quite strange.

I actually think that one is ugly :P

does anyone else think the EBR is ugly as hell?

it might just be me

psh! blasphemy!

does anyone else think the EBR is ugly as hell?

it might just be me

1000000% YES! The M14 is such a beautiful weapon, that it should be left as is. It should not be tactical and it should, in no way, have rails on it. Just my $0.02.

EBR= Extremely Bad Rendition

Im looking for a pic of some ultra short M14 someone made does anybody have any idea where those pics went too? Any help is appreciated...

As in the real steel M14K? There's some around here, but I don't remember what thread. And as for the EBR's front heaviness, they're a dream to shoot in real steel.

Piano.

Im looking for a pic of some ultra short M14 someone made does anybody have any idea where those pics went too? Any help is appreciated...

Made by Ledpockets, he's gonna make me one later in the year hopefully. Gotta get the defence sorted first so I can get it into the country.

m14ebrcqb4wg3.jpg

m14ebrcqb8pv5.jpg

Nice M14's everyone. As far as the EBR's are concerned they have their place but not in my arsenal. I thought about getting one but realized that it was a bad idea and instead went for the CA M14 SCOUT.

I will get some pictures up later of my SCOUT and give the break down on the parts list (which amazingly isnt much more than stock)

In the words of "The Movie the Matrix in 5 seconds" "Woah" - Neo

wow, i actually like that ultra short EBR. i hate all other EBRs, but this has been done really well. it doesnt look anything like an M14 any more, it looks like an industrial futuristic death carbine :D

now change the EBR style slidy stock for a custom M870 style, big, beefy top-folding stock and i'd buy one :P

does anyone know if there is any other difference between the m14 and the soc 16 apart from the outer barrel length?

Other than color/texture differences in the stock, the only differences are the inner and outer barrel lengths, scout sight mount, and front sight/flash hider. Here are some pics of the process to convert a TM M14 to a SOC16 (from old picture thread):

TM M14 Barrel Chop Conversion to SOC16

Edited by fishsquatch