Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crayon

M14 Picture Thread

Has anyone used a TM SOC16 as a base for a G&P EBR shorty kit? Any potential issues? Will the inner barrel be off my much?

Okay It had to be done, I stripped the paint on my black EBR which looked like this:

ArniesBanner3.jpg

and turned it into this:

SIlverEBR1.jpg

SilverEBR2.jpg

SilverEBR4.jpg

SilverEBR3.jpg

Beautiful!!!

Looks nice, its a bit darker huh. What did you do to tone the colors down?

thanks.

all i used was just khaki and od spray paint. so idk.

luvs2shoot- i really like your rifle man. i tried to copy it but the bipod was just too heavy for me to field.

luvs2shoot I have to call you on a technicality. The M21 (and XM21) were full length M14's with accurized barrels, fiberglass bedded stocks and a ART Scope (Vietnam) or any slew of modern reticles (Redfields are common). Yours is a SOC16 with a silencer, I dont think it quite qualifies as a M21 :P It looks nice though, you do a very good job with your photos. I personally went the short length route with a silencer on my SCOUT before I sold it and it was beyond deadly to be on the receiving end of :)

I'm guessing you are building a sniper rifle version of the M249 :) But with a Para stock and the full length barrel + silencer :P

luvs2shoot, how many times have you posted that rifle on arnies? I see it everywhere I go. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

lol your right. but every time there's something different about it

for instance, this time, he added the dummy rounds and the new Leapers AO scope (it's much bigger)

luvs2shoot, how many times have you posted that rifle on arnies? I see it everywhere I go. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

He has reason to be proud! she's pretty.

Thanks for all the generally positive comments guys! ;)

anyways, just so i don't get accused of pretty much taking up more space on these picture threads, i'll use LINKS instead.

i feel like sharing :rolleyes:

CLICK THEM

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/ush..._0101edited.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/ush..._0098edited.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/ush..._0110edited.jpg

:D

Id rather just see their beauty rather then put the effort into clicking and then wait for the re-direction :P - Alas, you can't please them all :rolleyes:

EDIT: By the way.... Is that an Eagle Stock pouch?

Thanks for all the generally positive comments guys! ;)

anyways, just so i don't get accused of pretty much taking up more space on these picture threads, i'll use LINKS instead.

i feel like sharing :rolleyes:

I give you permission to keep on sharing your pictures. It is a very nice rifle. Nice pictures with the box in the background!

DP

Mmmmm love:

IMG_1188.jpg

With son and daugter:

IMG_1181.jpg

G&G M14 Veteran, Completely STOCK :) Chronos 380 +/- 2 fps with Airsoft Elite .25's. Great gun, not unique right now but I thought I'd share. Too cheap to afford a decent scope for it (I'm giving up on using the Leapers on it, it needs something more correct). Comment away, although I doubt it'll attract much attention :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.