Crayon

M14 Picture Thread

It cries FROM being hit by the ugly branch so many darn times. lol

DP

corrected :D

slap an acog on there, paint it black, give it a coat of that rubber paint stuff on the hand grip and hand guards, and a qd m14 silencer. maybe a socom style supressor... and you're ready to rock and roll...

I just got mine from RSOV yesterday. It's gonna take some work to get it firing good and looking good. Seam lines need to be sanded and the whole thing is getting a paint job this weekend. NEO, how hard was it to swap out the gearbox with a CYMA? I'm thing of putiing a SOC 16 into mine as well.

I just got mine from RSOV yesterday. It's gonna take some work to get it firing good and looking good. Seam lines need to be sanded and the whole thing is getting a paint job this weekend. NEO, how hard was it to swap out the gearbox with a CYMA? I'm thing of putiing a SOC 16 into mine as well.

I am going to ignore the tasteless comments and answer yours. :D (It will reseive a silencer, and some sort of optic and it will be painted, by a professional)

First of, you dismantle it like any m14. BUt to assemble the cyma parts with the Kart stock, you are going to have to open the stock. But it is very easy.

Just take your time and its over before you know it.

And now, all of you, your ideas and all are nice, so I suggest you go to the (web)shop buy the stuff you need and get started.

I am going to do things a bit differently. So that I don't end up with an m14 that looks the same as 200 others on this forum. :P

I am going to ignore the tasteless comments and answer yours. :D (It will reseive a silencer, and some sort of optic and it will be painted, by a professional)

First of, you dismantle it like any m14. BUt to assemble the cyma parts with the Kart stock, you are going to have to open the stock. But it is very easy.

Just take your time and its over before you know it.

And now, all of you, your ideas and all are nice, so I suggest you go to the (web)shop buy the stuff you need and get started.

I am going to do things a bit differently. So that I don't end up with an m14 that looks the same as 200 others on this forum. :P

i can respect that.... judging by your psg1, which is phenomenal.... i'll take your word for it... better look nice though!

i can respect that.... judging by your psg1, which is phenomenal.... i'll take your word for it... better look nice though!

Well Everyone has a different taste. Thanks for that. just imagine all wearing the same.... :blink: would be dull.

But the PSG 1 project isn't finished. I still need to repair the gearbox, and find a very important suppressor barrel.(laylax, yes I know. <_< )

the first thing is not a problem, the second however is hopeless.

And relax, for the m14 externally nothing much is going to change, internally remains to be seen regarding FPS site limits etc.. .

Are you getting the carbon fiber outer barrel for the PSG?

I am talking about a suppressor, not a barrel. ;)

ive tried searching arnie's and came up with none

has anybody attempted to fit a g&g or CA gearbox to existing EBR kits? i want to know if it can be done, even with extensive filling of the ebr kit

i think that is probably the best looking m14 iv ever seen i just hope it performs as good as it looks

Mike

Please don't quote embed pictures. It is a waste space. Just include the url if needed or *snip* it. All BB codes are showed if you switch to rich text editor (upper right corner with two arrows).