M14 Picture Thread

That's very odd about the CYMA's lack of thread... where did you order yours from? And Evilliboba, where did you get yours? I really want one, but if it doesn't have a threaded barrel I might have to turn away. BTW, your avatar is awesome!

I got mine at AirsoftGI.com

Mine is CYMA. I'm sure of it. The box is labeled CM.032A. Mine has metal bushings. Does yours? I wonder if I got a new batch or something.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

How do you get your pictures to look like that? They somehow look unreal, like they're really CGI rather than photos. I'm guessing you have a good light setup to get such even colours and theres some photoshop magic involved.

I think it might be HDR...

AMAZING gun though

Well got a few more bits from Rsov i went for the cyma mount but dont like the way it looks but it will do for now. is there a lower profile mount that holds the scope above the breech? Either that or i was gonna get an ACM M14 RAS.

551012.jpg

cloaked

551013.jpg

551014.jpg

I havent finished the paintwork yet i may put a new stock on it and a bipod shortly. I also think i will have to paint the scope mounts and hood covers as well but leave the scope black.

Well got a few more bits from Rsov i went for the cyma mount but dont like the way it looks but it will do for now. is there a lower profile mount that holds the scope above the breech? Either that or i was gonna get an ACM M14 RAS.

I havent finished the paintwork yet i may put a new stock on it and a bipod shortly. I also think i will have to paint the scope mounts and hood covers as well but leave the scope black.

Yes there is a scope mount, King Arms makes it, and its a pretty nice sight. Fits both the TM (and clones) and the G&G guns (somehow) I was really really impressed with mine. It holds the scope mount in level pretty much with the top of the bolt area.

Picture1CAm14.jpg

Only good picture I have of mine sorry :(

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=17901

Bahboom direct link!

Enjoy!

hey, anyone with a short barrelled M14, how does your accuracy and range compare with the regular M14s with the long barrels?

Honestly the difference between SOCOM length and Full Length is a few inches, its not going to make a difference in the end. The hop up unit is the key to range which its a fantastic hop up unit (all of the major brands)