Crayon

M14 Picture Thread

Gaaaaah I've gone through this entire thread and the guns look so goddamn sexy!!!!!

I want an M14 so bad :(

Hopefully I'll be getting a G&G M14 Veteran/Evolution late October or early November :D

guns021.jpg

AGM M14. Was my first real airsoft gun, and still is the only type of gun I know how to strip down and get to the mechbox and get it apart. (Ironically it is one of the hardest).

no, im using a VCAS sling, to which i added fastex buckles on each end so it can easily and quickly be attached to any of my various rifles.

thanks for the comments guys, i love her too ;)

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe

You could dremel/sand file your stock flat and drill out a hole or two and get yourself a couple short screws and washers. Lomg G36 rails would probably be the best bet.

i was thinking of doing that but on the inside of the stock use a piece of steel plate for strenght otherwise the stock will just snap if it takes a knock,

i know this is blasphemy in most peoples eyes.

but i have a pic request of M14's with ACOG's

having trouble selecting the right scope for my M14 project, something with magnification but not huge but also able to house a small reflex or something like that and so far the ACOG is the only option

The stock M14 is an AGM bought a few years back when they first came out. I don't know how much the setup cost, as I built it over a period of a couple of months. The cheekpad is a RS item, bought on ebay. Thanks for the kind comments! :)

It's all blued steel and uses a lot of real parts.

trigger group, stock, rear sight, flash hider, heat shield. Heck it could all be real by the looks of it. I'll post better pics up at a later date.

I believe the owner will be selling it soon. God knows why!

K_K

UNCO GBB M14

K_K

Damn nice shooter you've got there!

It might be a tall order, buy could there be a movie made so we all might be able so gaze in amazement at the GBB action of that particular rifle, sir?

Damn nice shooter you've got there!

It might be a tall order, buy could there be a movie made so we all might be able so gaze in amazement at the GBB action of that particular rifle, sir?

It's an old hudson by the looks of it, very interesting purchase if you do pick it up. Truely a classic airsoft peice. There are a good number of videos on youtube of the Hudson M14. I thought about purchasing one when I got into airsoft but it was just a little too expensive for me to have purchased back then.

Good find :) The closest to a new picture I have of my M14 is the one that I posted of my USMC loadout, which unfortunately involves reposting the picture, so I'll pass. I need to get some good gun only photos today if I have time...