M14 Picture Thread

That's sex dude! What type of OPS silencer is that? It looks like one of the ones made for Armalites, I thought those couldn't fit other guns???

Not a flame or anything but next post could you try not to quote pictures? All you have to do is edit the "Quote" box. This saves some loading time on the page and saves how far we have to scroll :) Thanks!

I'm sure with a little enginuity just about anything can fit on anything :P

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Marui SOCOM with standard M14 flash hider, Mk4 replica of unknown Chicom manufacture (but it's got damned good glass in it), SpecterGear SOP with ERB. Not sure who was on the dye tanks or the packaging line the day my sling got packaged but uh, yeah, not really matching colors between the sling, the front mount and the buttstock mount. It does however hold the weapon, which is what actually matters.

FDE is AlumahydeII. Shoots far. ;)

2d0xipu.jpg

qs33og.jpg

wow, this is the soc16 i like the most so far.

By the way, what is the color paint did u used?

Edited by greatwatermelon

Just a bit of traditional look. My M14 SOPMOD is rightnow in a "AS doctor hands".

DSC00068.jpg

ASC M14 with RS handguard, flashider, mags, ammo related and bayonet.

I hope, in soon future, M14E2 will appear also. Stock, slotted handguard and frontgrip somehow on the way.

But ... I have troubles with all the others (compensator, bipod, buttstock, sling...) :( The biggest problem is

I am in Europe, these parts are not available in my country and US sellers does not want to ship it here.

Anyone can help me?

Edited by vietnammarine
I hope, in soon future, M14E2 will appear also. Stock, slotted handguard and frontgrip somehow on the way.

But ... I have troubles with all the others (compensator, bipod, buttstock, sling...) :( The biggest problem is

I am in Europe, these parts are not available in my country and US sellers does not want to ship it here.

Anyone can help me?

While the problem may be that US retaillers dont want tos hip them part of the problem is M14E2's were not made in vast quantities, things such as properly made stocks, the foregrips, bipods, compensators, flash hiders etc have become rare. I know I PMed one of the leading M14 stocks suppliers in the US asking about a real E2 foregrip and the guy said he hasent seen a real one come through his shop in 10 years =\ They are just too rare right now.

Have you tried ebay? There may be some willing to ship internationally to get them to you. I wish I could help =\ (I have a hard enough time getting the balls to go out in freezing weather to send out packages LOL :D)

Nice 14 btw, how is your ASC treating ya?

For what, the second time? Lol.

A few pics up soon. Most likely tomorrow!

-Vic

P.S. Boba, how'd you mount the bipod? Details, PLEASE!

I got a Harris bipod adapter. From my local store for $8.

http://www.harrisbipods.com/HB2.html

Take the stock off and dremel the support ring that is near the stud hole (lol innuendo). Put the adapter plate with the nut down. Screw in the stud and grind off the excess screw down to the plate. AIM me if you need more help. ;)

nope... any CCW 14mm thread will fit a socom if you take the little ported part of the flashider of on the socom, IIRC... On a regular M14 remove the sight tower and you can use any silencer that is 14mm ccw

Typically an OPS silencer has sunk in thread so that it covers part of the barrel and most of them attach to the iron sight on an Armalite. That's why I'm surprised that his seems to fit so weel on a SOCOM 16.

My CYMA M14 SOCOM w/ King Arms Aimpoint Clone. It's my back up / loner gun and I thought I would spice it up a little. The paint used is khaki and brown from Krylon's Camouflage line. I sprayed the khaki down first, waited an hour and sprayed a second coat before letting it sit over night. I then masked the areas that would be brown with blue painter's masking tape and then sprayed that. I think it turned out pretty well, but I think it needs a brown that is between the two used to help blend the lines a bit better.

CYMAM14SOCOM.jpg

Cheers,

Vic.

My CYMA M14 SOCOM w/ King Arms Aimpoint Clone. It's my back up / loner gun and I thought I would spice it up a little. The paint used is khaki and brown from Krylon's Camouflage line. I sprayed the khaki down first, waited an hour and sprayed a second coat before letting it sit over night. I then masked the areas that would be brown with blue painter's masking tape and then sprayed that. I think it turned out pretty well, but I think it needs a brown that is between the two used to help blend the lines a bit better.

CYMAM14SOCOM.jpg

Cheers,

Vic.

Is it just me or does that look kinda kinky?