M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

I love the two G&P mounts.... I like this one a little more though: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/g-p-mount-base-military-type-style-b.html

It costs $10 more than the A version but comes with some nice badger-ordinance M14 style scope rings, which are a marked improvement over the ones most scopes come with in the airsoft world.

Just got a TM m14 socom after many months of want and I'm desperate to get it set up with a decent telescopic scope. Question is, what is the best scope mount as there a good few options? Any scope mounts to avoid also appreciated. :)

To be honest it depends what your wanting to do.. If your intention is to place a telescopic scope on your socom m14 im guessing your intention is not for CQB. If its just a scope mount your after King Arms,Marui and G&P are good, KA have a small adjustment bar on their low profile mounts just becareful you don't lose it, not sure about G&P's version but either will set you back 30quid. I would personally spend the extra £50 and go for a RAS, that way you can you have a number of choices and attachments. See the image below, i turned my socom into a dmr, it has a KA RAS with G&P Knights sniper mount and a KA M3 scope + sunshade (not M1 which i said a few posts back)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2010/post-9896-12766354800952_thumb.jpg

post-9896-12766354800952_thumb.jpg

To be honest it depends what your wanting to do.. If your intention is to place a telescopic scope on your socom m14 im guessing your intention is not for CQB. If its just a scope mount your after King Arms,Marui and G&P are good, KA have a small adjustment bar on their low profile mounts just becareful you don't lose it, not sure about G&P's version but either will set you back 30quid. I would personally spend the extra £50 and go for a RAS, that way you can you have a number of choices and attachments. See the image below, i turned my socom into a dmr, it has a KA RAS with G&P Knights sniper mount and a KA M3 scope + sunshade (not M1 which i said a few posts back)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2010/post-9896-12766354800952_thumb.jpg

So the KA RAS would allow me to attach a proper sniper style scope? I assumed it was just a rail set for the front end.