Crayon

M14 Picture Thread

One of my M14's

mg0091finished.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pic but forgot to recharge the battery of damn thing and could only take one shot ^_^

• Like 1

Is the EBR actually out yet? I see some news about it but I can't tell if it's just the WE system in another body or if it actually WE releasing it.

Quick question, cause I havent owned an M14 in quite a while: stock Cyma M14 or Marui M14 Socom with Guarder FTK and KM inner barrel, for 50$ mopre (CYma would be new and the Marui would be 2nd hand, of course).

I know Marui is the *suitcase*, but apperentely Cyma's M14 is pretty good nowadays and Im trying to save every penny I can.

Thanks!

Edited by chas

Is the EBR actually out yet? I see some news about it but I can't tell if it's just the WE system in another body or if it actually WE releasing it.

WE sell M14s and the kits to turn them into EBRs. No full rifle yet AFAIK. And yes, you are correct in seeing that the cost of the EBR kit is close to the cost of the actual M14. Apparently they only make one a day or something ridiculous like that.