Crayon

M14 Picture Thread

Kart EBR body, TM internals. It shoots as good as a TM too lol

What mods did you make to the chassis to accept the TM internals. I hear the difference in motor positioning can cause issues.

Hmm not sure how well that would work on my rifle because of the KA rail I've got. May try bodging one together using some spare slings lol.

Ordered a cheek riser, promy TB, hop and H nub and a scope for my M14.

If you could figure out a way to have a rear sling point on the side and purchase a RIS sling mount for the rail, you might be able to duplicate the effect.

Best of luck regardless of what way you go,

-Piano

K12azy13astard-your front end looks shorter than normal? Looked up the Kart EBR and it is longer, what did you do to achieve this?

Thanks

I'm the third owner of the gun, so as far as I am aware of the outer barrel was cut down to size and a new inner barrel was installed. The gun used to be PFStoner, who did the mods. I do plan on getting a longer barrel again, so that I can put on a Madbull 9.8" suspressor. The flashhider for it needs some, from I am assuming, outer barrel overlap.

What mods did you make to the chassis to accept the TM internals. I hear the difference in motor positioning can cause issues.

Dunno, You'd have to ask PFStoner. Right now besides the slight hop-up inconsistencies, it's shooting extremely well. I'm suspecting a dirty inner barrel due to it being in two games with heavy rain and me slogging though no so clean terrain.

Need to sort some more foam for the hard case. But here she is at the moment. Not much Tm remains

100_0280.jpg

100_0281.jpg

100_0283.jpg

And the two that were left over from the build that are now going up for sale

100_0285.jpg

100_0284.jpg

As much as I love the EBR's, a normal M14 with the KAC Rail system looks so smart...

My M14 will be on route soon I hope... Ra-techs custom WE, hopefully it'll perform nicely