Crayon

M14 Picture Thread

Did it require much modding to make the G&P receiver/internals fit?

None at all

All the modding was in making the thing not creak whenever i picked it up. I put about 10 layers of fibreglass in every hollow inside the stock, then used layers of fibreglass and resin to glue the stock together, and put foam in the cavities up the front to prevent noise and give it a bit of filling

I love Banes M14. So much fun, especially shooting him with it :P multiple times!

On the note of the stock, its actually a little too dark for where we play, and I blame it for getting me spotted! But in terms of usability and strength, that stock is just awesome.

I love Banes M14. So much fun, especially shooting him with it :P multiple times!

On the note of the stock, its actually a little too dark for where we play, and I blame it for getting me spotted! But in terms of usability and strength, that stock is just awesome.

Yeah i'm going to mix and match the colors a bit see what i can come up with. Had a feeling the color would be off by a bit but was worth a shot! :P

First of all sorry for teh crappy photo quality :P

That looks really, really cool. I love 551-style holos on M14s.

I should say blasphemy...but I kind of like that...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

I was a bit wary of how it would turn out but I actually quite like it. Not only that but I was surprised how much difference a simple VFG made ... With the short barrel and the VFG, I can handle the M14 beautifully.

Yeah, this tactical M14 looks kinda nice =)

Some pics of mine: comes with selfmade oak woodstock, M21 fireselector, Short Magazine, Leather Sling...light used look =)

img_0913a7la.jpg

img_0926z7zj.jpg

img_0927p761.jpg

img_092837qw.jpg

k-img_0123mrgn.jpg

k-img_0121zrmb.jpg

• Like 4

Backwards SPR mount eh? I like that, good thinking. Must make it a lot easier to get a good view through the optic by moving it further back like that?

Backwards SPR mount eh? I like that, good thinking. Must make it a lot easier to get a good view through the optic by moving it further back like that?

It helps a lot. With the SPR mount forward the eye relief make it impossible to use.

EBRTest.jpg

TM/G&P Mk14 Mod 0.

I need to finish up some minor work on it and it'll be done. Need to repaint the barrel and gas-tube assembly with some Alumahyde II to return it to a parkerized grey and finish the soldering of the wiring harness as I'm going to be switching plugs.

-Piano

My TM M14 + G&P EBR Kit. Only just put the 2 base colours on so stay with me here :-) (Sand and Khaki for highlights). Hopefully get the rest sprayed up and then give it a slight sand down to give it the worn look.

Work in progress but she performs so well.

sdc11280i.jpg

Just started to put some shading onto the back end... hopefully have majority of the gun looking similar with a 2 tone shaded effect.

sdc11281.jpg

More pics soon