Crayon

M14 Picture Thread

that cyma looks great chas!

latest incarnation of my ebr

Like the doctor red dot.

I have a similar setup on my mod1 but went for a T1 incase I bump it.

It works great because I use right eye down th M3 scope and left eye

through the T-1. Don't even have to move my head!

4E87B2F6-EB87-4ABB-A0F0-88C83EF0D1F5-7341-0000088272C7FDA2.jpg

487566CE-2D73-4CC4-8D3D-B0BB4C678E7A-7341-000008820A6DB15D.jpg

A3A68311-BF9B-4AB1-8316-235907195E77-7341-00000881B7EAE913.jpg

• Like 1

2012-09-15121832.jpg

Boneyard special cyma m14, slowly converting into a DMR, so my TM M14 socom can be just a battle rifle.

Not sure about the scope mount, may go with something more traditional.

Jim

Apologies for the poor quality shots, didn't have time to take any more before it went back to it's owner...

M14SOCSilencer5.jpg

M14SOCSilencer4.jpg

A friend's SOCOM and the Silencer I made for it.

He wanted a fairly 'short and fat' one, which I didn't think would suit the Rifle, he wouldn't budge on the size so I suggested a compromise.

Have the larger diameter, but offset the bore so the body sits lower, in line with the Rifle's stock.

I think it came out OK...

• Like 1

@ razor_sharp - I'm digging the Comic Sans script. I have that on my G&P EBR kit and haven't seen to many other G&P kits with it. Do you know anything about why some have it and some don't? Also, are you using the Sage rail to mount your vert grip? I found that some grips work fine with it while others don't play as well.

Cheers,

Piano

Just painted this guy today, its lobbing .30s at 400 FPS. So far I just can't get it past about 200 feet. I'm gonna try replacing the stock nozzle and cylinder head. Never had these issues with my TM/G&P EBR :( Trigger response is better on this one though, I can almost outshoot PTWs on semi.

482950_3736486373128_764626648_n.jpg

EDIT:

@ razor_sharp - I'm digging the Comic Sans script. I have that on my G&P EBR kit and haven't seen to many other G&P kits with it. Do you know anything about why some have it and some don't? Also, are you using the Sage rail to mount your vert grip? I found that some grips work fine with it while others don't play as well.

Cheers,

Piano

The G&P kit I had used the comic sans script, I sold it to a guy in the UK back in 2009. I miss that gun. If I could find its current captor I'd be willing to negotiate a prisoner exchange.

Edited by KTcerberus

Cheers,

Piano

Cant help you with the font I'm afraid, was under the impression that all G&P kits came with it. Vert grip is on a spare rail I had lying around, mounted to the bottom of the handguard with a longer version of the screws which normally just hold the handguard on.

Most definitely not an Aimpoint CompM2, that's a red dot, not a short dot.

My bad. I thought you were talking about the pic right above your post, which is indeed a CompM2.

Thanks guys. I know the first run of SAGE EBRs had the Comic Sans Script and that G&P copied that, but I wasn't sure about whether or not they continued it for all their EBRs. I do know that the words have changed.

Cheers,

Vic

My WE scout got a USGI birch stock.....

P1010531_small.jpg

nice, is the birch wood the standard stock for the USGIs M14 scouts?

Edited by mosman76