M14 Picture Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

Are the Cyma with the real wood stock a good choice?

Internally, yeah.

Externally, I might just have gotten a lemnon, but mine came with a broken grip, which I was able to repair, but I lost a nice chunk of wood.

In any case, the grip/motor area is very thin and prone to breaking. My G&G M14 Veteran has solved this by making the are thicker, at the cost of losing a bit of the RS look.

Also, the wood is cheap and ugly as hell, it's foing to take some skill to make it look like "serious" wood. God knows I tried.

Yep, in my opinion the best available aeg on market is G&G M14 Veteran, although it’s slightly shorter and a bit thicker, TM’s longer, taller and thinner proportions are a bit more toyish (to me).

WE GBB M14 is the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by vietnammarine

Finaly has arrived:

4bab42d4f6fd325af23bcd4e92d1139c.jpg

4ad89bcaf0440c494c2c7fb8629319c6.jpg

WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by vietnammarine
  • Like 1

The Veteran I got years ago was the most accurate AEG out of the box that I've ever had.  And I've had a few AEGs over the years...

Also: I found that I could install a bunch of RS parts/accessories that I sourced from Fulton Armory, starting with the plasticky cover that goes over the forearm.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...