M14 Picture Thread

Yeah, I know that any mount should work on my SOC16, but with the TM model I think that I would need a HUGE Cheek Pad, I want a low m14 mount just for sthetic purposes...

-Regards

try g&p or king arms m14 scope mount

-original m14 mount design for iron sight using purpose while you mounting scope

(scope)

________

l

l (O) < sight

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

I was thinking about getting a DMR stock for my M14, but i'm also wanting to make it shot iro 450fps SA-only. That part isn't the problem, i know everything i need to do to achieve that. The problems occurs when i consider that the G&P DMR stock comes with it's own motor - with that extra-long shaft. Would that motor pull an M135/140?

Just for the cause...

Does anyone here sells your M14 Imitation Wood Plastic Stock?

Since I want to make myself an m21 AND since the only M14 gun I can get here is the Kart Jae100 (and the AGM but it sucks) Im forced to make my m21 from a Jae100..

Please I need somebody to sell me his/her M14 Plastic Stock

Thanks BeforeHand..

Fox.cl

Hope you like

Switch

Nice rifle, like the paint job on it.

here is mine, its based on a M21 DMR but with RAS to make it look a bit more modern (hope i dont offend purists incase there is a M21 with ras on it in service that i cant find pics of)

24022009553jx1.jpg

24022009554fb0.jpg

appologies about one pic being blured my camera wanted to go fuzzy on me.

BAsically it needs a new paint job on her.

it started life as a AGM M14,

has had:

TM barrel,

Tm hop,

Element H Nub,

SystemA cylinder,

systemA cylinder head,

Guarder nozzel,

guarder tappet plate,

guarder bearing spring guide,

TM piston and none vented bearing piston head,

XYT steel gears,

SP120 spring,

ACM Ras,

Brass bipod stud (hand made),

Troy silencer,

cheak rest,

3 point tactical sling,

Scope and laser.

7 high caps,

new front sight block,

custom aluminium outer barrel (slightly longer than standard)

hope you like

Richard

Edited by chownsy

chownsy, nice gun there are plenty of M21's in the service with the KAC RAS....I beleive there are even a pics in our "REal World Sniper Photos Thread"

sf cheng, I have always wanted to see what a long barreled M14 with a SEI (aka USN) front sight would look like, and I must say it looks quite awesome!! :D great paint on there too!

chownsy, nice gun there are plenty of M21's in the service with the KAC RAS....I beleive there are even a pics in our "REal World Sniper Photos Thread"

sf cheng, I have always wanted to see what a long barreled M14 with a SEI (aka USN) front sight would look like, and I must say it looks quite awesome!! :D great paint on there too!

yeah, i actually just swapped the short 390 barrel with the original stock long one just to see what it looks like. its not bad i think... though, im use to the shorter barrel. keep getting caught in trees when i sling it :P

thank you, took me some time to get her looking perfect, bought her upgraded but not looking as it should of done.

thank you for the pic or the RS with ras :D