M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finaly has arrived:   WE M14 GBB in FPG stock (folding stock and grip are from Beretta BM59, modified to fit M14 stock). If my info is correct such M14 version was used by SEALs in 90s.   Sent

Posted Images

im on it now! pics uploading.

they strip so fast, no tools.

pull trigger guard down, and out (mag catch comes with it), remove action from stock. thats it.

regarding your questions, the gun will work without the stock, but, as said, the mag catch is attached to the trigger guard, so this may pose a problem.

safety is in front of the trigger, and fire selector is on the right (pov looking down the sights), just below, and to the rear of the rear sight :)

edit: they've uploaded.

first, overview

21012010102.th.jpg

trigger guard (down)/mag catch

21012010103.th.jpg

trigger guard up

21012010104.th.jpg

left side, safety in front of trigger (push towards trigger for 'safe'

21012010105.th.jpg

right side, with fire selector (i forgot to circle it, sorry)

21012010106.th.jpg

directly above the trigger, about 35mm up, the 'bar' which is slightly angled. rotate for semi/full.

hope this helps. if you need any more, just shout :)

Edited by shmook
Is the heatshield RS by any chance? I am trying to find out if original slotted handguards will fit onto my G&P M14....

Yea the heat shield is RS. I got it from Fulton Armory. I believe they are the only ones who still make RS heat shields for the M14. Im not sure it the heat shield fits the G&P models, but it bolts up to the TM without any mods

Hey Fellowz, this one is for you.

My TM socom, Macmillian G&P body and King Arms ris. Ive owned an EBR, was not very practical. but I love the the G&P body. Very comfortable and easier to move about with.

hey and i thought i was the only one who got one.

im getting the SCOM style ris on the top in conjunction with the 3 existing rails, its going to look sweet! i put some new hop bucking and a new spacer in seems the hop hasnt really been changed since i had the gun in 2006.

cant wait to get the rest!

Picked up another G&G M14, now I own three :)

IMG_1676.jpg

On the far left is my G&G M14 Veteran. Today She got upgraded, no longer stock. Changed out the motor to the Element Ultra Torque Up Motor and the spring to a Guarder SP130. Sorbo added and AoE adjusted. Shoots 453 +/-2 FPS w/ TSD .20's :) Madbull 6.03, Guarder Black Hop Up Rubber and Big Out H nub.

In the middle is the new SOC16, took the "M120" from the Veteran and put it in this gun, and used my low resistance wire set and swapped out the wiring. Chronos 390 w/ .20's Prommy 6.03 Tightbore and unknown hop up rubber, but it's got a lot of nub!

G&G M14 on the right is a V4 G&G M14 where as the SOC16 is a Gen 2. The G&G M14 on the right is all stock except the spring is a Systema M120 spring, chronos 400 FPS on the nose with .20's. Stock tightbore and bucking.

All of them wired to deans :)

I can now do an M14 stack with my own M14's :D

Quick Q: On my SOCOM i have a low mount:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-tactical-...se-for-m14.html

I bought a M3 scope in my local shop but nobody has the rings for it in stock.

Should i order low mounts or the medium/high ones. I'd like the scope to be as low as possible but don't know weather the low rings give enough clearence for the rear sight and front rail.

Thanks! Zune

Quick Q: On my SOCOM i have a low mount:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-tactical-...se-for-m14.html

I bought a M3 scope in my local shop but nobody has the rings for it in stock.

Should i order low mounts or the medium/high ones. I'd like the scope to be as low as possible but don't know weather the low rings give enough clearence for the rear sight and front rail.

Thanks! Zune

I have the same (well, same style, mine is a King Arms I believe) mount on my Veteran and the low scope rings on my scope just barely clear the rear sight with the scope pulled back close to the rear sight on the rail. The Medium mounts would allow the scope to sit at the correct height to clear the rear sight without any issues. If the mount was taller I'd say the low would be alright, but it doesnt.

I was just surfing over the forum and it suddenly dawned on I that I've never posted mine up here :blink:

So, without further a do.....

What my G&G Veteran looked like at the 17th Jan game (with me holding it in a suitably actiony type pose :P )....

4293119003_9f885e3e76.jpg

What she looks like now after her substancial rebuild.....

C022.jpg

C023.jpg

Yup, a G&G Mk14 Mod0 Sage EBR DMR!! :D

I was just surfing over the forum and it suddenly dawned on I that I've never posted mine up here :blink:

So, without further a do.....

What my G&G Veteran looked like at the 17th Jan game (with me holding it in a suitably actiony type pose :P )....

What she looks like now after her substancial rebuild.....

Yup, a G&G Mk14 Mod0 Sage EBR DMR!! :D

urgh. how could you do that to a G&G veteran of all things! it had a nice wood stock, what more could you have wanted? :(