H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah, best way to get one is go to UnCo and have them tape or putty over the trades. I've been able to see the VFC trades up close next to my HK trades. While they arn't quite as nice looking they are still beautiful on the rifle. If I hadn't been given the chance to buy mine I would've gotten the VFC trades one.

I am still unsure about the sale though. Everytime I look at it I want to keep it. It's starting to grow on me like a good mold er...yeah. I may just keep it, after all I have an HK Opertator Polo coming in for work and a hat to go with it. Next up? HK Zippo. I think I may have caught the HK bug.

On another note. Any VFC HK416 owners in or near Michigan want to get together for a group photo. :P

EDIT: also, Spartan, howd you get the HK416 picture with EOTech? I thought they only came bare like mine.

Edited by Sarge133
Haha yeah, best way to get one is go to UnCo and have them tape or putty over the trades. I've been able to see the VFC trades up close next to my HK trades. While they arn't quite as nice looking they are still beautiful on the rifle. If I hadn't been given the chance to buy mine I would've gotten the VFC trades one.

I am still unsure about the sale though. Everytime I look at it I want to keep it. It's starting to grow on me like a good mold er...yeah. I may just keep it, after all I have an HK Opertator Polo coming in for work and a hat to go with it. Next up? HK Zippo. I think I may have caught the HK bug.

On another note. Any VFC HK416 owners in or near Michigan want to get together for a group photo. :P

EDIT: also, Spartan, howd you get the HK416 picture with EOTech? I thought they only came bare like mine.

I used photoshop

my USP!

DSC06322.jpg

On an HK416? I cant comment on the crane stock. But the wobbly stock isnt that bad to start with, and a few layers of electrical tape on the buffer tube solves it altogether. If you want I can get a picture up of what I did to solve it.

Edited by Sarge133

you want an FPS mode pic? i'll show you an FPS mode pic:

003jpg.jpg

and yes, that is contributing, cause it's an MP5. (that cat is evil) and no i don't shoot animals. this was for a joke only. it has not battery/bb's.

Edited by obsessedwithairsoft

Some more H&K p0rn. Just tell me when to stop. :P I love my new Minolta Dimage Z1.

PICT0099.jpg

PICT0107.jpg

PICT0110.jpg

And the current month (Jan.) is the HK416.

PICT0087.jpg

Next month is the HK417. If anyone wants me to take a picture of that. This calendar has pretty much every modern H&K made. HK416,417,P30,HK45,MP7,G36c,USP,GMG,Mp5SD6,M320 mounted on HK416. Thats a pretty good rundown of the firearms in it.

Also, here is my mod to fix the HK416 stock wobble.

PICT0116.jpg

PICT0120.jpg